Roof repair and ceiling question

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Staff
Just curious if anyone has ever had roof problems. Here is what has happened to me the last month

Had a small leak on the roof and had a company come out and said they would fix it plus some of the vents on top of the house they said were not done correctly

Anyway they came out and did it and the first rain came and i had leaks from the area they works on from where the vents are located so they came out again and said they fixed it

Anyway after the big rain yesterday I have the same leak and it has leaked in an area about 3 feet in diameter which will all have to be replaced

Should they be paying to fix that or is that something I have to do

You have some crap for luck. Kind of reminds me of your oil change at Midas muffler shop.

They should be biting the bullet on this one. They have been out twice. This should be fixed by now.

I asked my father in law (he owns a roofing and seamless gutter business) and he said they should be paying for it because the leak area got bigger after they did work on it. He said if it was him he would hold their butts to fire until they came and fixed it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom