| FTBL RollTideBama.com A Day Tailgate Information and Roll Call

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Staff
A-Day Game Scheduled for Saturday, April 17

Who all plans on meeting up this year for the Rolltidebama tailgaiting extravaganza? We are trying to prepare on how much food and drinks to get this year. Also please name your favorite beverage of the following 7

1. Lemonade
2. Water
3. Coke
4. Diet Coke
5. Dr Pepper
6. Mountain Dew
7. Diet mountain Dew

Tuscaloosa, Ala. -- The University of Alabama will hold its annual A-Day Game to conclude spring football practice on Saturday, April 17, at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Admission will again be free to the public and kickoff is tentatively set for 2 p.m. Further details on television coverage and events surrounding A-Day will be released at a later date.

The Crimson Tide football team is tentatively scheduled to hold the first spring practice of 2009 on Friday, March 12. UA spring break is March 15-20 and the second practice is scheduled for Monday, March 22. Other than A-Day, practices are closed to the public.

I will be there, but I don't know yet if I will be able to hang out with you guys most of the day, or if I will just be able to make an appearance.

Favorite drink: Diet Mountain Dew & Lemonade

I was so planning/hoping to make it but alas my job won't let me. I need to plan/request time off earlier next year. I still hope to make it to a game or two this coming season.

Last edited:
Gecko, I've got the tote with your gloves with all of the other A-Day stuff (tents, coolers, etc.) at my house. I thought I remembered there only being one set of those bigger gloves, but I may be wrong... I haven't looked at them or messed with that stuff since we put it away after the tailgate last year.

Pam is planning on making a greach ole big crockpot full of Brunswick stew.

We have a crock pot that holds something like 20 quarts. It is huge. That is as far as we got. I know I'll have butt load of folks there again this year.

Back
Top Bottom