| FTBL Roll Tide Baby!

G

I am so excited. We have a great coach, landed Tyler Love today, and Saban overshadowed every coach (and everything else) at media days. It has been a great week for Bama fans! Roll Tide!

I don't know how he overshadowed everyone although he should get the most attention given that media day was in Hoover, AL. The most impressive coaches to listen to IMO were Meyer and Croom. I really enjoyed Croom's tell it like it is style. Spurrier made some really funny comments also. Saban looks a little nervous in front of the cameras. He admittedly is pretty shy. How good is this Tyler Love guy? he an OL?

Love's a nice catch Bo. He's an offensive tackle out of Mountain Brooke HS here in Birmingham and was recruited by BAMA, Florida, FSU, UGA, OKL, Tennessee and Virginia to name a few.

He's a 5-star prospect and rated as the 8th best tackle in the country by Rivals.

We're glad to have him.

porkchop said:
Love's a nice catch Bo. He's an offensive tackle out of Mountain Brooke HS here in Birmingham and was recruited by BAMA, Florida, FSU, UGA, OKL, Tennessee and Virginia to name a few.

He's a 5-star prospect and rated as the 8th best tackle in the country by Rivals.

We're glad to have him.

Eh, I guess he'll do....

:D

I can't speak for Saban's media days appearance, but speaking of Croom, there's a guy in our church who's an MSU fan. If he's any indication of fan support, Croom better turn it around this year. I, for one, am actually glad we hired Shula rather than Sly. Now, I'm tremendously happy that Coach Nick is at the Capstone.

Croom made it clear that he was doing things his way and if they fired him after this year, so be it. He said he was just extremely lucky to be given the chance to do everything his way. Very refreshing to see someone tell it like it is.

If you get this excited over Love, can't wait to see what y'all do when Julio Jones commits.

I just keep getting more and more excited. I was in the University of Memphis bookstore today with my wife (no matter how hard I try, I just can't convert her) and there were 2 guys that attend Bama there buying stuff for their dad. I was wearing my 6-3 See ya fat phil shirt and they were wearing the "whatcha gonna do when 92K..." shirts. When we saw each others shirts we just smiled and began to talk about how this year is going to be interesting, how everybody is freakin about Saban before he even coaches a game and how it's nice to be feared again.

I was giddy like a school girl on the way home about football being only a month away. My wife just laughed and said "wait until basketball season" :)

Bocephus said:
Croom made it clear that he was doing things his way and if they fired him after this year, so be it. He said he was just extremely lucky to be given the chance to do everything his way. Very refreshing to see someone tell it like it is.

If you get this excited over Love, can't wait to see what y'all do when Julio Jones commits.

I do business at Miss. State, and let me tell you the faculty love him. He doesn't take any crap, he MAKES those kids go to class and behave or they're out. Night and day from when Jackie was there.

CrimsonPirate said:
I can't speak for Saban's media days appearance, but speaking of Croom, there's a guy in our church who's an MSU fan. If he's any indication of fan support, Croom better turn it around this year. I, for one, am actually glad we hired Shula rather than Sly. Now, I'm tremendously happy that Coach Nick is at the Capstone.

Shula < Croom < Saban

corby said:
Bocephus said:

I do business at Miss. State, and let me tell you the faculty love him. He doesn't take any crap, he MAKES those kids go to class and behave or they're out. Night and day from when Jackie was there.

Just from watching media day, if I had a son I would want him to play for Croom. Hope he gets it turned around on the field this year. We need more coaches out there like him.

Back
Top Bottom