| CURRENT EVENTS Roe vs Wade and all that comes with this story. This guy. I am at a loss for words.

Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act wasn't started by a R. You should do some homework
The Women's Health Protection Act gives the right for women to have body autonomy during pregnancy. It codifies R v W and eliminates stupid bills like Texas’, MS’s, and such.

I’m aware who started the bill. But, this is a case of the right saying what they want not what it actually says. It does say all throughout the pregnancy, but this is a case of the right saying what they want and not using sense.

The Women's Health Protection Act gives the right for women to have body autonomy during pregnancy. It codifies R v W and eliminates stupid bills like Texas’, MS’s, and such.

I’m aware who started the bill. But, this is a case of the right saying what they want not what it actually says. It does say all throughout the pregnancy, but this is a case of the right saying what they want and not using sense.

So it's what it says...but blame the Republicans for trying to misrepresent. Seems logical 🙄

Explain to me how Sen Chuck Schummer isn't inciting violence now. Justices are now having to move their families. Yet he's still talking about January 6th.

A mostly peaceful molotov cocktail was thrown into a Wisconsin pro life non profit.

The hypocrisy...

So it's what it says...but blame the Republicans for trying to misrepresent. Seems logical 🙄
You mean the same as Repubs yelled and complained about us calling Florida’s “Don’t say Gay” bill?

Repubs are calling it abortion on demand to stoke up their supporters instead of reading the actual bill they’re highlighting the 9 months thing like people are lined up to get late term abortions

This is an argument repubs like to make about us. We don’t believe that at all (and those that do are very few).

I'm not saying it's what you believe, but read what the politicians are actually saying. No restriction on abortion is a stated goal, DC and I believe seven states have no limits on abortion. Maybe 15 states are "at viability", which ranges from 22-24 weeks based on what you read. A roughly equal number are limited to 20 weeks, with exceptions for the physical health of the mother.

Back
Top Bottom