| FTBL RJ Young speaks to the target on Colorado's back in 2024 ⬇️

I'm sure by now most of you have seen the video where Deon was shaming players after how they left their locker room a couple weeks back.

I think Deon has the right attitude and good intentions, attempting to do things like what Saban did with accountability and building better men of character for society. With this generation of guys coming into the CFB coupled with the navigation of NIL and transfer portal. (why Saban retired). I don't know if it can be done, especially with all the hype and attention Deon likes to draw to himself and the program he is associated with. He relates in ways that others can't, but these are still young kids that have a lot of maturing left to do. With all the money and ability to leave without sticking to something amplifies that exponentially. Maybe Deon can bridge that gap and mature these guys up, only time will tell.

I'm sure by now most of you have seen the video where Deon was shaming players after how they left their locker room a couple weeks back.

I think Deon has the right attitude and good intentions, attempting to do things like what Saban did with accountability and building better men of character for society. With this generation of guys coming into the CFB coupled with the navigation of NIL and transfer portal. (why Saban retired). I don't know if it can be done, especially with all the hype and attention Deon likes to draw to himself and the program he is associated with. He relates in ways that others can't, but these are still young kids that have a lot of maturing left to do. With all the money and ability to leave without sticking to something amplifies that exponentially. Maybe Deon can bridge that gap and mature these guys up, only time will tell.

He can't have it both ways though. Can't be screaming Bentley, Rolex, Million dollar homes, and then scream about character and being humble. This young society has no clue how to be both and manage that. They're told how great they are since birth and given things and recruited a certain way, and then he expects them to just have that work ethic and humbleness?

Back
Top Bottom