| RECRUIT Rivals Update - Two Top 10 Linemen

BamaFan334

Just saw the new five stars for Rivals and JC Latham moved all the way up to #2 player in the country, jumping Amarius Mims for the top spot.

Dallas Turner also making a massive jump into the five star status. Having a heck of a year.

Was shocked they didn't move Jacorey Brooks to five stars after all of the talk about his domination this year and essentially giving him five stars in their analysis. By the end of the cycle he will probably be there. I think we may end up with about seven-eight five stars this class. McKinstry is another possible Rivals five star while he is already a 247 Composite five star.

Also heard we had a Michigan commit from California, wide receiver prospect, visit for the Iron Bowl. They are saying he may flip. Lots of speed. This could be a replication of the class with Smith, Ruggs, and Jeudy.

Also heard we had a Michigan commit from California, wide receiver prospect, visit for the Iron Bowl. They are saying he may flip. Lots of speed. This could be a replication of the class with Smith, Ruggs, and Jeudy.

The offense will need at LEAST one freshman as a regular in the WR rotation next year. Maybe it's Jacorey Brooks.

Metchie, Bolden, Javon Baker are odds-on favorites to be the top 3 WRs. Christian Leary may be the guy. But landing Xavier Worthy could be like adding the speed that Jaylen Waddle added to the WR group in 2018 and 2019.

The offense will need at LEAST one freshman as a regular in the WR rotation next year. Maybe it's Jacorey Brooks.

Metchie, Bolden, Javon Baker are odds-on favorites to be the top 3 WRs. Christian Leary may be the guy. But landing Xavier Worthy could be like adding the speed that Jaylen Waddle added to the WR group in 2018 and 2019.
Jones-Bell has all the potential. I'm hoping he's been getting his head on straight this season. Holden has seen some action since Waddle went down so there's two more you can add in the mix. Consider how many options Billingsley is beginning to present. He's a WR who is growing into a TE frame.

Jones-Bell has all the potential. I'm hoping he's been getting his head on straight this season. Holden has seen some action since Waddle went down so there's two more you can add in the mix. Consider how many options Billingsley is beginning to present. He's a WR who is growing into a TE frame.

Billingsley will be lethal in 2021. He may be lethal by the playoffs in 2020 and a guy Mac counts on regulary.

Good to hear on Jones-Bell. I wasn't sure about he or Holden in terms of long term future, considering how good the WR recruits for 2021 were.

I don't know if anyone will ever be Waddle, but Christian Leary is absurdly fast, and Xavier Worthy is as well. Landing both would mean one of them at least would come in and be able to add that threat to Bryce Young and the 2021 offense - take the top off the coverage, and open things up for Metchie, Bolden, Baker, and Billingsley.

Thanks for the updates!

I'm a bit out of the recruiting loop - How are we looking to finish the class? Obviously 1 more WR... And...?
The last time we had a conversation here about the class closing, who and what positions, it broke down about like this.

Only a few spots left, if they can grab one or two of this group and maybe an additional ...

Really, nothing has changed. A few spots left and depending on who is ready to pull the trigger that's how they'll go.

Adeleye, Sorey, and Worthy took unofficial visits this past weekend.

Adeleye, like Worthy, is set to announce on the 16th. A&M feels good and so does Bama. I have believed he's Tuscaloosa bound since around the middle October (or whenever I posted his thread.) That said, it's A&M and they like their shenanigans.

On/In the Worthy thread...he's one to watch. What's more intriguing to me is if the staff decides to take two more: Worthy and Thomas. It's a UA/UM battle for Worth and a UA/A&M for Thomas.

Sorey is just another recruiting story right now. A few weeks ago and he was thought to be headed to UF. Now it's questionable and I'm hearing UGA has joined the battle. I'd call it a three way fight.

There's 22 committed, a possibility of a grey shirt and the possibility of one flip leaves me thinking they get 3-5 more.

Thomas,
Sorey,
Worthy,
Adeleye,
Arnold,
Smith,
Turner,
Tuimoloau,
...and I think I may be forgetting someone here.

There's eight guys. If we assume there's only three spots? Do you see what I mean by "any of these guys?"

The last time we had a conversation here about the class closing, who and what positions, it broke down about like this.

Only a few spots left, if they can grab one or two of this group and maybe an additional ...

Really, nothing has changed. A few spots left and depending on who is ready to pull the trigger that's how they'll go.

Adeleye, Sorey, and Worthy took unofficial visits this past weekend.

Adeleye, like Worthy, is set to announce on the 16th. A&M feels good and so does Bama. I have believed he's Tuscaloosa bound since around the middle October (or whenever I posted his thread.) That said, it's A&M and they like their shenanigans.

On/In the Worthy thread...he's one to watch. What's more intriguing to me is if the staff decides to take two more: Worthy and Thomas. It's a UA/UM battle for Worth and a UA/A&M for Thomas.

Sorey is just another recruiting story right now. A few weeks ago and he was thought to be headed to UF. Now it's questionable and I'm hearing UGA has joined the battle. I'd call it a three way fight.

There's 22 committed, a possibility of a grey shirt and the possibility of one flip leaves me thinking they get 3-5 more.

Thomas,
Sorey,
Worthy,
Adeleye,
Arnold,
Smith,
Turner,
Tuimoloau,
...and I think I may be forgetting someone here.

There's eight guys. If we assume there's only three spots? Do you see what I mean by "any of these guys?"

When you put "Smith", did you mean Maason Smith? I was wondering if he has still been talking to our coaching staff. All you hear is him being 1000% LSU, and nothing about anyone else outside of Georgia for a couple weeks a while back when him and Foreman visited. he's ranked as the #1 player now for Rivals. he's a big ole boy. Would absolutely love to snag him or JT Tuimoloau.

When you put "Smith", did you mean Maason Smith? I was wondering if he has still been talking to our coaching staff. All you hear is him being 1000% LSU, and nothing about anyone else outside of Georgia for a couple weeks a while back when him and Foreman visited. he's ranked as the #1 player now for Rivals. he's a big ole boy. Would absolutely love to snag him or JT Tuimoloau.
The staff feels like they are still in the race. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom