| FTBL Rich Rod…

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I

imported_RollTideRandy

So let me get this straight, he gets a contract extension, coaches three more games, flirts with the Bama job, gets ANOTHER contract extension, coaches ONE more game, and now gets ANOTHER contract extension?

I think I’m gonna become a yacht salesman because something tells me his agent will be buying one soon.

RollTideRandy said:
So let me get this straight, he gets a contract extension, coaches three more games, flirts with the Bama job, gets ANOTHER contract extension, coaches ONE more game, and now gets ANOTHER contract extension?

I think I’m gonna become a yacht salesman because something tells me his agent will be buying one soon.

From what I understand, it's coming from feelers (as in Alumni) from the LSU fan base if Miles hears from Michigan.

That would be absolutely awesome if he wound up at LSU. If I was WVU I would not give this over rated joker another contract extensio to keep him. If wifey crying stopped him from coming to Alabama, why now would she "allow" him to go to LSU?

I've been lurking. ;sus

I'm helping RTFA at Bama Universe, so I've been mostly over there. What's up with me losing like 1000 posts? I know someone said something about purging some records, but 1000 posts is a lot!

It Takes Eleven said:
moreno_iv said:
I've been lurking. ;sus

I'm helping RTFA at Bama Universe, so I've been mostly over there. What's up with me losing like 1000 posts? I know someone said something about purging some records, but 1000 posts is a lot!

http://www.crimsontusks.com/post-198101.html&highlight=#198101

Server issues or experimental artificial intelligence, I forget which.

RTR,

Tim

Yeah, I forgot I read that. I hope for my sake that it is experimental artificial intelligence. Dang AI is taking over the intranets!

moreno_iv said:
What's up with me losing like 1000 posts? I know someone said something about purging some records, but 1000 posts is a lot!

We took a bunch of posts from people we don't like and gave them to me because of my awesome-ness! :lol:

It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:
Yeah, if his wife didn't want to come to Bama, there ain't no way she's coming to Louisiana!

Now I'm waiting for Reger60's token post and pic on this subject. :D

You mean the one with the 80's Great White backup singer hair?

That's the one, though she ain't as bad as some folks on this site make her out to be.

I've come to realize: the older I get, the more half-way decent-looking women I see in the world each day.

RollTideRandy said:
moreno_iv said:
What's up with me losing like 1000 posts? I know someone said something about purging some records, but 1000 posts is a lot!

We took a bunch of posts from people we don't like and gave them to me because of my awesome-ness! :lol:

Well, I certainly don't mind contributing to your awesomeness, Randy. Lord knows you need all you can get!

:lol: :lol:

Jk duderino!

bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:
Yeah, if his wife didn't want to come to Bama, there ain't no way she's coming to Louisiana!

That's the one, though she ain't as bad as some folks on this site make her out to be.

I've come to realize: the older I get, the more half-way decent-looking women I see in the world each day.

And seeing as how you are 101, just about any female with two legs and two arms look good, eh? :wink:

Outlaw said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:

And seeing as how you are 101, just about any female with two legs and two arms look good, eh? :wink:

And don't forget the teeth, either?

bear facts said:
Outlaw said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:

I don't suppose these would qualify, OR would they??!!

HPIM7248.JPG

HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
Outlaw said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:

I don't suppose these would qualify, OR would they??!!

HPIM7248.JPG

:lol:

It depends . . .

moreno_iv said:
bear facts said:
It depends . . .

da-doo.....tshhhhh

300px-Animal02.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: You guys crack me up and we have effectively derailed this topic!

According to this, he got a pretty sweet deal for himself AND his assistant coaches..........what??!!?? NO public outcry??!!?! :roll:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gWWa7h4kUTcjsgGxdqgrJkTjp2uw

I wouldn't poke too much fun about MAMA Rod not wanting him to come to Alabama, I seem to recall that MAMA Saban was excited about leaving Miami (as well as returning the collegiate ranks.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom