| FTBL Recruits upbeat after visit to Alabama

Good job, 37! ;tr

I liked this quote:

Bolton said, “The atmosphere was crazy. It was amazing. The fans and the people are great. People knew who I was. They take it serious over there. It was just a tough loss for us.

I know the kid is a verbal commitment, but I'm always nervous until they put ink to paper. It's little statements like that one that reinforces my confidence that the kid won't change his mind.

Wiseace615 said:
Good job, 37! ;tr

I liked this quote:

Bolton said, “The atmosphere was crazy. It was amazing. The fans and the people are great. People knew who I was. They take it serious over there. It was just a tough loss for us.

I know the kid is a verbal commitment, but I'm always nervous until they put ink to paper. It's little statements like that one that reinforces my confidence that the kid won't change his mind.

Especially since he is from Norcross, GA! :)

Wiseace615 said:
I liked this quote:

Yeah, that's right, I love that quote too... Hope Tyler Love could persuade some of his new friends. :D

RTR,

Back
Top Bottom