| RECRUIT Recruiting - A&M Weekend

BamaFan334

We haven't talked recruiting in a little bit it feels after a really hot Summer. Does anyone know the visitors we should be expecting this weekend? I imagine this game was the big weekend we had circled, and now with it being a night game it may offer more opportunities after Friday Night Lights and it being Primetime. The Mississippi State game is starting to look a little larger here, but you gotta think A&M still has some cache with recruits and after this Summer between coaches you would think guys would want to be there. Curious if anyone had any updates.

The biggest three are Keeley, McClain (CB,) and Robinson (TE.)

DL, Hobbs, is in T-town this weekend for an unofficial. He has an official scheduled for MSU weekend.

There's a Florida commit, and for the life of me I can't think of his name, that's in on an unofficial as well.

There's somewhere between five and eight that are already committed and will be in for the game.

We were on campus today, daughter was on a recruiting visit of sorts. Merit scholar, not athlete. Got to hang out at the Chi Omega house for about 45 minutes. They are full on prepping for the events of the weekend, including a big BBQ event at the house. Man, to be 21 again…

We were on campus today, daughter was on a recruiting visit of sorts. Merit scholar, not athlete. Got to hang out at the Chi Omega house for about 45 minutes. They are full on prepping for the events of the weekend, including a big BBQ event at the house. Man, to be 21 again…
Pic foul(s.)

Back
Top Bottom