| FTBL Rebirth in less than 24hrs

Many people said that our season really starts today. I also agreed with that, and many said this was a measuring stick for out team. Well, today I think was a break out game for the tide!

The Offense line kicked tail, Grant, DJ, and JPW. All did a great a job. CNS really showed he's a great coach, yet has balls the size of bells with onside kick first of the game.

T.O.P. we owned he who controls the clock controls the game. WOW what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flew out of my coach when we first kicked off! I LOVE our new style of football and program.

BIG BIG props to Major Applewhite for now being conservative this game!! Somebody must of reminded him we don't want to be that same old team anymore :lol:

I said in my original post this was my "HOPE" and that I'm NOT a fortune teller.

Well, maybe I am a fortune teller!! LOL! :D

As the one who started this thread, all I can say is...WE DID IT!!! ALL OF US!!! Fans, players, coaches...etc.

Missing 5 players b/c of some text book crap and we stomp UT!!! WOW!!!

I have never seen a Bama QB play that well in 20+ years. The only way UT could stop us...is if WE stopped us. Open guys ALL OVER THE FIELD. The UT secondary is HORRIBLE and we stripped them naked!!! LOL!!!

ROLL TIDE EVERYONE!!!!!

~Bryan

Back
Top Bottom