| FTBL Reamer, Chapman, McCoy, Washington interviews...

One of the things I remember hearing when Saban first took over last year was he wanted one voice for this program. Even though we get to hear numerous player's interviews, we still only hear one voice.

Our kids take on questions in the same manner as Saban. You can tell by listening to these interviews that our kids have completely bought what Saban is selling.

Argo said:
One of the things I remember hearing when Saban first took over last year was he wanted one voice for this program. Even though we get to hear numerous player's interviews, we still only hear one voice.

Our kids take on questions in the same manner as Saban. You can tell by listening to these interviews that our kids have completely bought what Saban is selling.

I know I'm young,but that sounds like my Mama said The Bear did...Instilled himself in each of his players

Big_Fan said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
JacobGibson05 said:
I think that shows in the way they are playing too.

Yeah man...They played scared of disappointing coach

...and each other...

That's what my old High School Coach said to us. "You'll necer disappoint me. I'll never get mad if you miss a catch or a field goal,Won't get upset if you have a blown assignment,...The people in the shower next to you...they will be..."

Back
Top Bottom