| FTBL really early Bowl picks

bamafan850 said:
I hate to say it, but I do not think there is any way in the world Florida State goes to a BCS bowl. They looked horrable last week.

They do play in the ACC so pretty much anything is possible. I don't see Florida making it to a BSC bowl either. Its not because they aren't good enough, but simply because since we have a championship they will face LSU again and lose. That would give UF at least 3 loses for the year and no team outside of Notre Dame would get an at large spot with that many losses. As for us, I hope that we get a chance to play A&M and hopefully help fire Fran.

bamafan850 said:
I hate to say it, but I do not think there is any way in the world Florida State goes to a BCS bowl. They looked horrable last week.

The ACC champion gets a spot in a BCS bowl, and its not too far-fetched that Florida St. will win the ACC.

I could see Alabama in the Cotton or Chick-fil-a. We won't be returning to Shreveport however...I know that much.

Tider 27 said:
bamafan850 said:

The ACC champion gets a spot in a BCS bowl, and its not too far-fetched that Florida St. will win the ACC.

I could see Alabama in the Cotton or Chick-fil-a. We won't be returning to Shreveport however...I know that much.
not to start a riot but, The uat team I saw on Saturday is not deserving of much more than Shreveport.

WDE1313 said:
Tider 27 said:
bamafan850 said:

not to start a riot but, The UA team I saw on Saturday is not deserving of much more than Shreveport.

Riot? Don't flatter yourself too much, Barner Boy. I know the Barn played well last Saturday but you have already been Croomed this year and you still have to travel to Baton Rouge, Fayettenam and Athens. You may be lucky to get to Shreveport yourself.

...or is AU the only team that can rebound after two losses in a row? :roll:

bamafan4ever said:
WDE1313 said:
Tider 27 said:
bamafan850 said:

not to start a riot but, The UA team I saw on Saturday is not deserving of much more than Shreveport.

Riot? Don't flatter yourself too much, Barner Boy. I know the Barn played well last Saturday but you have already been Croomed this year and you still have to travel to Baton Rouge, Fayettenam and Athens. You may be lucky to get to Shreveport yourself.

need I remind you that I wasn't the one looking down my nose at a Indy Bowl bid.

WDE1313 said:
bamafan4ever said:
WDE1313 said:
Tider 27 said:
bamafan850 said:

need I remind you that I wasn't the one looking down my nose at a Indy Bowl bid.

..as well you shouldn't.

Bones82 said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bowlprojections5

I hate your sig please change it. I would punch Byrum in the face.

Bones... :lol:

Check out his avatar and sig and report back to us with the answer! :lol: :wink:

I would spear Byrum in the leg and twist it.

OK. I think I got it you don't like Wes.

WDE1313 said:
Bones82 said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

Check out his avatar and sig and report back to us with the answer! :lol: :wink:

Imagine that? :roll:

bamafan4ever said:
WDE1313 said:
bamafan4ever said:
WDE1313 said:
Tider 27 said:
bamafan850 said:

..as well you shouldn't.
what gives bama the right to? I will be the first to tell you that a Cotton bid is wishful thinking for us.

WDE1313 said:
Bones82 said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

Matter of fact after I speared and twisted Byrum's leg. I would flying spear you in the stands.

Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:
Bones82 said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

Matter of fact after I speared and twisted Byrum's leg. I would flying spear you in the stands.

Bones, you're not a wrestling fanatic are you?...

geek-beanie-korben.gif

Back
Top Bottom