| FTBL Reality Check

G

I think the FSU game puts a better perspective on where UA actually is. We are rebuilding. I predicted 7-5 at the beggining of the season and I think 8-4 or 7-5 is about what to excpect with a possibility for 6-6. The defense is beginning to gel nicely but overall we do not have the athletes needed on defense or at QB. As far as the QB situation, I seriously doubt Mcelroy would do as good as JPW.

Nate said:
I think JPW has enough time to get his stuff straight.. I think we win out from here. :)

I think youre crazy man. Win out from here? We still have Tennesse, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St., and don't forget about Houston this next week! Don't do that man. Don't make us look more delusional then averybody already thinks we are.

Nate said:
if we learn how to block...

I think JPW has gotten the time. It's the wideouts and backs that have to find the holes in the zone to be open. Then JPW has to get the ball to them! That seems to be the problem IMO The running game I agree we need to come and set the tone by running first.

JPW needs to learn to MAKE HIS READS! He NEVER looks at more than the ONE reciever that he trys to throw the ball to.

I still think we should go with JPW but he needs to step up and become the QB he was last year. Granted he is learning a whole new system so I will give him that.

Swamptick said:
JPW needs to learn to MAKE HIS READS! He NEVER looks at more than the ONE reciever that he trys to throw the ball to.

I still think we should go with JPW but he needs to step up and become the QB he was last year. Granted he is learning a whole new system so I will give him that.

But...does making reads have anything to do with a new system? He had the same problem last year as well.

Back
Top Bottom