| PRO Ravens release Mark Ingram #22 forever and a great guy

JMO but Blank is going to do something with Julio this year as well....The NFL is a business

He needs to keep Julio for atleast two years and draft either Surtain or DeVonta. We need defensive help or to replace Julio's production. Definitely thought he could go after Ingram as well, he still has some kick left. Need a quarterback too, because we could win four games with a MUCH cheaper quarterback than Ryan, and focus on a good pass rushing defensive end.

The Falcons have too many needs. They need a young RB, a new QB, and a completely new defensive backfield. Julio still has a few productive years but his compensation limits what the team can add. He has value and somebody will pay for him.

meh to y’all’s dirty birdies

Mark Ingram will always have a place in my heart. He will always represent to me the work ethic, attitude and spirit that signaled a real change in the culture of UA football with CNS

IME he is a genuinely nice guy that always has a smile and the 2 times I’ve seen him in person seemed to truly enjoy interacting with his fans

Part of his longevity is due to the fact the taints criminally underused him I hated to see him go to the other dirty birdies/rat birds but I never stopped respecting him or enjoying watching him play

I hope if he still wants to play he can but I also hope if he wishes to rest his body then he can do that also

Mark Ingram will always have a place in my heart. He will always represent to me the work ethic, attitude and spirit that signaled a real change in the culture of UA football with CNS

IME he is a genuinely nice guy that always has a smile and the 2 times I’ve seen him in person seemed to truly enjoy interacting with his fans

Part of his longevity is due to the fact the taints criminally underused him I hated to see him go to the other dirty birdies/rat birds but I never stopped respecting him or enjoying watching him play

I hope if he still wants to play he can but I also hope if he wishes to rest his body then he can do that also

Picking him up because he’s a nice guy is the worst reason to get him. The new Falcons GM needs to make a statement this offseason. Getting a 10-year veteran RB is not the statement he wants to make.

Ingram is getting a ton of love and respect for how he handled things this year. I don't see him as a feature back in 2021, but he's still got some shelf life and is a very good guy to have on the roster for a team that needs a veteran RB.

Ingram is getting a ton of love and respect for how he handled things this year. I don't see him as a feature back in 2021, but he's still got some shelf life and is a very good guy to have on the roster for a team that needs a veteran RB.

yeah I really don’t want him to go to the falcons as that would make the third team in a row that I detest that he would be playing for. I really wish the Steelers would pick him up and then take Najee in the draft. Of course that is a pipe dream

yeah I really don’t want him to go to the falcons as that would make the third team in a row that I detest that he would be playing for. I really wish the Steelers would pick him up and then take Najee in the draft. Of course that is a pipe dream

I always hated the Falcons too (and the Saints), but I've mellowed a bit in recent years. I don't actively root for them, but loving seeing guys like Julio and Ridley have success. Would have been very happy if Julio had gotten a Super Bowl ring a few years ago vs the Patriots, despite my disdain for most all things Atlanta.

He will always be The 1st Bama player to win that Stiff Arm deal and he did it with such class and we know both college and the NFL need more class.

He needs to keep Julio for atleast two years and draft either Surtain or DeVonta. We need defensive help or to replace Julio's production. Definitely thought he could go after Ingram as well, he still has some kick left. Need a quarterback too, because we could win four games with a MUCH cheaper quarterback than Ryan, and focus on a good pass rushing defensive end.

Most Falcons fans seem to think they need to make sure they get in position to draft Fields even if they have to sell their souls to do so. No manner of talking will dissuade them from that.

Fields will be just like that last OSU QB that the Redskins (sorry Ten Bears) kicked to the curb

I agree. But so many seem to drool over a QB who can run. They don't even care that he was constantly sacked in the NCAA since sacks are common in the NFL. Nobody listens to how his sacks are because he panics with his reads, etc. They just think he will magically make things happen.

Back
Top Bottom