| PRO Ravens release Mark Ingram #22 forever and a great guy

Ingram is getting a ton of love and respect for how he handled things this year. I don't see him as a feature back in 2021, but he's still got some shelf life and is a very good guy to have on the roster for a team that needs a veteran RB.

yep... lots of bama in guy for sure.... came back and played in dodge ball at half of Aday one year...
BUt..was also a kneeler for anthem...sad...
....tough running back....
2 times though...
1.....vs Tennessee in 2009... had game sewed up....and his fumble gave TN a chance....Mt Cody redeemed him withRocky Block....
2.....his 20 yard fumble vs AU...2010....ball rolled down the sideline for at least 20 yards...into EZ for TB... would have been knock out punch vs AU and Cam.... of course McElroys fumble at 1 yard line...would have been same... both forgiven
....think we’ll see him more at bama when he retires...

yep... lots of bama in guy for sure.... came back and played in dodge ball at half of Aday one year...
BUt..was also a kneeler for anthem...sad...
....tough running back....
2 times though...
1.....vs Tennessee in 2009... had game sewed up....and his fumble gave TN a chance....Mt Cody redeemed him withRocky Block....
2.....his 20 yard fumble vs AU...2010....ball rolled down the sideline for at least 20 yards...into EZ for TB... would have been knock out punch vs AU and Cam.... of course McElroys fumble at 1 yard line...would have been same... both forgiven
....think we’ll see him more at bama when he retires...

Was at both gamers, talk about 2 opposite ends of the spectrum. The UT game, I never felt like we were going to lose. Even the FG, if it was blocked, I figured they miss. Glad it was blocked though. Now, the auburn game? I had a feeling auburn was going to win that game 5 minutes into the first quarter simply based on the shitty Alabama fan that sat behind me. I knew the football gods were going to give him an overdose of karma that day, even though we all had to suffer from it as well. Just a miserable game, especially 2nd half.

Arthur Blank wants nothing to do with Vick. If you remember, Vick lied to Blank's face about the dog fighting.

I was talking about that kind of player and a guy like him that can get a fanbase excited. Blank used to push Vick around in a wheel chair and honored him years after the fact along with Roddie White. Blank is one of the most passive aggressive folks out there and is over that whole deal.

Was at both gamers, talk about 2 opposite ends of the spectrum. The UT game, I never felt like we were going to lose. Even the FG, if it was blocked, I figured they miss. Glad it was blocked though. Now, the auburn game? I had a feeling auburn was going to win that game 5 minutes into the first quarter simply based on the shitty Alabama fan that sat behind me. I knew the football gods were going to give him an overdose of karma that day, even though we all had to suffer from it as well. Just a miserable game, especially 2nd half.
Yea me too....
I felt great 2010 game...bama kicking butt...AU scored late in half...
Start of second half....the sky turned brillant orange and blue....
Gulp....i felt something was not good...bama O went into a shell...
McElroy got hurt...was worse second half...ever

I hope Mark doesn't go to the Falcons. I like for the Bama guys to do well wherever they are but just have never been much of a Falcon fan. In fact I had a bumper sticker that said, "Go Braves" (and take the Falcons with you) back several years ago.

I've lived in the Atlanta area for almost 30 years now. Never been a big Falcons fan. Don't hate 'em. But they just don't do it for me like Bama does. LOL. Loved the Braves back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Haven't really been a fan of baseball in general since the end of the Bobby Cox era.

Back
Top Bottom