| NSFW "Rate my dates basketball shot."

fucking-ten-billy-bob.gif

I never in my life thought I'd see this site have fap material. Thank you, sir.

Years ago, we kicked around the idea of having an easter egg type "permission only" area which would allow for a bit more R-rated type posting... We were going to call it the Lower Gym or some such, I can't remember. It never really came to fruition... I'd imagine it would be much easier to do now with how this board is set up than it was way back then. But, the NSFW tag gets it done too in a way.

Years ago, we kicked around the idea of having an easter egg type "permission only" area which would allow for a bit more R-rated type posting... We were going to call it the Lower Gym or some such, I can't remember. It never really came to fruition... I'd imagine it would be much easier to do now with how this board is set up than it was way back then. But, the NSFW tag gets it done too in a way.
If I remember right, we did at one time have a something like you are talking about. You had to ask permission to enter the thread. I think it was three upgrades ago.

If I remember right, we did at one time have a something like you are talking about. You had to ask permission to enter the thread. I think it was three upgrades ago.
Misspelled thirty. Probably more. We were running vBulletin software then. We're on our ... geez, I don't know how many versions of XF I've upgraded over the last ten years.

@Brandon Van de Graaff we still had the Crimson Tusks landing page when that node was open here.

Back
Top Bottom