| FTBL Rare Football Inherited

I've had it in a glass display case, out of direct sunlight since it was given to me a few years ago. Even the most faded signature, which is Ken Donahue's, is still readable. Sadly, I'm probably the last Bama fan in my family.
I agree with you on signatures, but there's no emphasis put on writing anymore.
Gotta be some physiological "thing" about signatures....

Gotta be some physiological "thing" about signatures....
To me it is 100% proof that person had that object at some point. I have a football signed by a large chunk of the 2009 team and Saban. Specifically I know that ball was signed at the Kentucky game. That one is a tangible connection to a particular moment in time due to when it was signed. Some of the others I have are more reminders of players I really liked back in the day and a more tangible connection to them than just a poster or print.

I also have some signed items I won't throw away but I won't show either. Like Terrence Cody. I named my oldest pup after him and he turned out to be an animal abuser. All his stuff is in the attic. The rest of my animals are named after fictional characters since they can't let me down like that.

To me it is 100% proof that person had that object at some point. I have a football signed by a large chunk of the 2009 team and Saban. Specifically I know that ball was signed at the Kentucky game. That one is a tangible connection to a particular moment in time due to when it was signed. Some of the others I have are more reminders of players I really liked back in the day and a more tangible connection to them than just a poster or print.

I also have some signed items I won't throw away but I won't show either. Like Terrence Cody. I named my oldest pup after him and he turned out to be an animal abuser. All his stuff is in the attic. The rest of my animals are named after fictional characters since they can't let me down like that.
Yeah....these guys are our "gods" and then many are loading our stuff atLowes 5-10 years later...
Funny how that works...

Got a bunch of autographs....dont do anymore....some are pretty awesome though...
Ms50+ got Nicks and a hug from him...

Back
Top Bottom