| FTBL Radio Stream

where can i listen to the game over the net?

I am not getting PPV this time because I have to leave during the 3rd but I don't want to stay beside a radio. Anywhere over the net?

payne1814 said:
Where can I stream Eli on the internet?

www.rolltide.com

Part of the contract radio affiliates have with UA is that they cannot stream on the internet. Those who violate the term can lose their status as an affiliate and be fined.
All contract renewals will have that clause.

There have been a few with long term contracts that did not specify that, but as far as I know, it is against their terms of license to stream it online.

$5.00 per month for 3-4 months is not much to pay to listen to Alabama football live feed(and basketball once the season starts).

Big_Fan said:
payne1814 said:

www.rolltide.com

Part of the contract radio affiliates have with UA is that they cannot stream on the internet. Those who violate the term can lose their status as an affiliate and be fined.

There have been a few with long term contracts that did not specify that, but as far as I know, it is against their terms of license to stream it online.

$5.00 per month for 3-4 months is not much to pay to listen to Alabama football live feed(and basketball once the season starts).

Hmmm. Rock 99.5 streams every game and has for a while.

http://www.wzrr.com/article.asp?id=545372

Argo said:
Big_Fan said:
payne1814 said:

www.rolltide.com

Still under old contract. When it is renewed, they will have to stop. UA makes $$$ from Yahoo.

Big_Fan said:
Argo said:
Big_Fan said:
payne1814 said:

www.rolltide.com

Still under old contract. When it is renewed, they will have to stop. UA makes $$$ from Yahoo.

Gotcha.

BAMA's had that Yahoo contract for several years now, and quite frankly, I think it sux. Fewer and fewer of the stations these days are able to carry the games because of this.

porkchop said:
BAMA's had that Yahoo contract for several years now, and quite frankly, I think it sux. Fewer and fewer of the stations these days are able to carry the games because of this.

WZRR is a citadel owned station. I wonder if that is why they carry the games still...Doesn't Citadel handle/own our broadcasts? That might explain it. Citadel stations may be allowed to stream it because of that.

Thanks Terry, got the stream in Arab great. The radio sucks down there. I work in Arab and live in Huntsville and didn't have the resources to get the PPV. Your link was a great help. Once again, thanks! a$# ^^YOUda

Back
Top Bottom