| FTBL Quote from Ty Simpson

I’m glad he’s sticking with the team through the bowl season. That means a lot. I’ll add the difference between his dad and Tua’s dad - Ty’s dad is a head coach of a college football program. I don’t remember what Tua’s dad’s background was, but I don’t think he was a college football head coach.
This is how you do it in my opinion. I do get these are young men, but traits and being of integrity and character is a lost practice. Yep good on him either way. I hope he stays.

Brings me back to AJ and his mom and dad. I try to understand parents. I'm not there yet.
I have grown kids, they were carried via Pick-up truck to Practice, loved, took care of, disciplined when needed without harsh eternal hell ass whippings like I was raised. All Bama Fans, all take up for each other. I fooked up many a times and admitted and corrected and glad its over with the raising and now I can watch them do it. Simple guy with a very lucky life in that aspect.

I have grown kids, they were carried via Pick-up truck to Practice, loved, took care of, disciplined when needed without harsh eternal hell ass whippings like I was raised. All Bama Fans, all take up for each other. I fooked up many a times and admitted and corrected and glad its over with the raising and now I can watch them do it. Simple guy with a very lucky life in that aspect.
I wasn't being completely honest there. In another thread I posted Heathers pic with her son...that's a kid I've followed since he was in little league. He's throwing in the high 80's now. I get the pride. I don't get the .... pre determination from the parents?

I wasn't being completely honest there. In another thread I posted Heathers pic with her son...that's a kid I've followed since he was in little league. He's throwing in the high 80's now. I get the pride. I don't get the .... pre determination from the parents?
Living Vicariously through them is a big no no to me, it confuses them to the point they do not understand wtf you are doing to them. I wanted every kid at first to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I found out what one has the ability to do the other doesnt, stepped aside let them have fun. Glad I caught that early. Cause I wanted a Bama player badly and they did not get the whole Live and die Bama thing I grew up with until they got older. LOL Its fun watching Alabama Games with them, they have the passion without my arm twisting.

QB dads have been thorns in the sides of coaches since since the days of the caveman when Krag taught his son Zorg to throw a rock and hit an elephant bird. And it ain’t just limited to football (or even to sports). In some rare cases, it’s probably a good thing. Mostly, from I’ve seen over the years (some firsthand, some not) it’s detrimental. But it ain’t ever going away.

QB dads have been thorns in the sides of coaches since since the days of the caveman when Krag taught his son Zorg to throw a rock and hit an elephant bird. And it ain’t just limited to football (or even to sports). In some rare cases, it’s probably a good thing. Mostly, from I’ve seen over the years (some firsthand, some not) it’s detrimental. But it ain’t ever going away.
In awe of the analogy. LMFAO

uab is desperate for the news attention.

For reasons I can't well explain, a lot of my disdain for all things UAB has eroded in the last couple of years. I guess I'm a forgiving person in the sports world.... I also find myself liking a few MLB players that back in the day I couldn't stand. But, if UAB football went away again tomorrow, I'd be ok.

If i was betting. I would say he goes where he knows he will start. Back where his dad coaches.
Start a couple years. If he is hot commodity.
Hit the portal

But a backup to a running qb is a good spot
So stay at bama through spring and dad can get u the starting spot if ur beat out or unhappy

Back
Top Bottom