| FTBL Prior to NC game

CNS best team to not have a National Championship for sure.
I don’t know man, how about the team that got blown out by Clemson (2018?). That team was so good it was “too good for its own britches.” That team beats Clemson 2/3. Too many anomalies occurred in that game.
even a D that great will eventually break when they are on the field 100 plays.
Yep, that drive was similar to Tebow’s two 4th Qt drives against us in ‘08: amazing execution play after play. But I fault Saban for not calling a TO before that final play was snapped. We were gassed, and Clem was lined up in the same way they had lined up for an earlier TD from a rub route. Sure enough, they replicated the route and we didn’t adjust to it. Call the TO, Saban!!! 🤦‍♂️

I don’t know man, how about the team that got blown out by Clemson (2018?). That team was so good it was “too good for its own britches.” That team beats Clemson 2/3. Too many anomalies occurred in that game.

Yep, that drive was similar to Tebow’s two 4th Qt drives against us in ‘08: amazing execution play after play. But I fault Saban for not calling a TO before that final play was snapped. We were gassed, and Clem was lined up in the same way they had lined up for an earlier TD from a rub route. Sure enough, they replicated the route and we didn’t adjust to it. Call the TO, Saban!!! 🤦‍♂️
Bo S getting hurt shut the offense down and the eventually could not hold up. It is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom