| FTBL Pre-game video on the jumbotron

G

Am I the only one that would like to see the pregame video changed a little?

Take out some of the older clips, add some newer ones, and either clean up the audio of Coach Bryant or get rid of it. You can't understand but about 1/8th of what he is saying. And add some back ground music such as For Those About to Rock

I would imagine some changes would take place in it this year with Shula being in it at the end. I would imagie Coach Saban will be in it in some way. But some new footage would be nice. Goalline stand, Van Tiffins kick against Auburn. The block against Penn State, spice it up a little.

They should make it little updated with differnt music, then flash playes, images of old, then like maybe Shuan, then old, then Teague, then old, then Brodie-Prothro, then goal line stand, then Johns Parker, then Namath, then Saban, then Gene, then DJ Hall.
Of course Bryant in there. His voice needs to be cleaned up, which they can do.

Point being, lets see some of the kids that are on the team now, and some of the past, recent and distant. I mean we are watching a video of nobody thats going to run out on the field. Lets mix it up.

Bama Bo said:
Am I the only one that would like to see the pregame video changed a little?

Take out some of the older clips, add some newer ones, and either clean up the audio of Coach Bryant or get rid of it. You can't understand but about 1/8th of what he is saying. And add some back ground music such as For Those About to Rock

you've been listening to john and barry havent you... :D but i do agree.

rick4bama said:
I remember Coach Bryant doing a Ford Ad. And the Ford people having to work on his voice then.

I wish I could find a copy of the long distance service commercial he did.

It went something to the effect of,
"Have you called your mamma today? I sure wish I could"

BamaHeat said:
rick4bama said:
I remember Coach Bryant doing a Ford Ad. And the Ford people having to work on his voice then.

I wish I could find a copy of the long distance service commercial he did.

It went something to the effect of,
"Have you called your mamma today? I sure wish I could"

Bryant said that line AD LIB :D

He kept doing take after take of whatever slogan (bellsouth or AT&T or whoever) wanted and finally said that one on his own! :lol: They kept that one take to use!

Back
Top Bottom