| FTBL Prayer request...

As most of you have noticed, I've been fairly absent this football season. My mental energy has just been focused on issues, that I'd rather remain unspoken publicly, that I'm needing prayer for. Like a serious miracle. I know God is able, but I just need some folks to help me believe (2 or 3 agreeing kinda thing from scripture).

I've also been trying to turn my heart back toward God's direction within this time, and I and my family just really need your prayers.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Love every one of you, and Roll Tide.

SLO I have prayed for your and your unspoken request. I am glad to hear about wanting to move closer to God. Will keep praying for you.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

god bless and prayers sent .

Thank you to all.

It means so much. Seriously.

Bit of an update: it's been difficult since my OP, but I'm starting to see (as of last night) glimpses of God's hand starting to work.

It's still a long row yet to hoe, but progress is starting to slowly materialize.

I appreciate all you guys' continued agreement in prayer. It means the world to me.

Last edited:
Matthew 18:19-20

19 Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.

That's a promise from God. Let's just say brothers in Christ is even stronger than brothers in crimson. May God bless you and strengthen you as you seek His face, my friend.

Matthew 18:19-20

19 Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.

That's a promise from God. Let's just say brothers in Christ is even stronger than brothers in crimson. May God bless you and strengthen you as you seek His face, my friend.

Thanks bro. I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom