| FTBL Porkchop, Optimus, yes and even Pyscojoe

G

GAME DAY PARTY!!!

WHERE IS THE TRUCK PYSCOJOE?

Who went with him on the truck?
Can we have a tracking number on the truck! So we know it doesn't happen to take any pits stops! :D

UGA VS BAMA!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

ITS COMING GUYS!!!!

p.s. Porkchop is cooking!! Very Happy and terryp your invitation most have been lost in the mail! :D

psychojoe said:
I had to stop in Denver to reload the truck. Dang, all this driving is thirsty work.

DENVER? ;scr

I think your drinking WAY TO MUCH!!

Why did you drive up there?
At memphis this is the directions
Take I-40 W toward LITTLE ROCK (Passing through OKLAHOMA, TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, and ARIZONA, then crossing into CALIFORNIA). Drive for 1672.0 mi

Where do you see go NORTH to Denver?

:D :D :D :D

Wel, I stopped off in Fayetteville for the week end, and to reload the truck. Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Those hawg fans sure were friendly when they saw what I was hauling.

:D :D

Ok....well take the 70 south to the 15w to the 405 exit 16 and my house is in the block thats at second light to the right!

Dont get lost and go to VEGAS!!!

They will also be nice when they see what your hulling!!

Where is that pic of your truck again?

I've got the pork. :p Seriously, I've got the ribs and some chipoltle sausages. The wife wants to pick up some chicken for us and some pizza for the kids (who we'll get on the PS2 in THEIR ROOM). When you guys get here we can walk down to the corner market and pick up whatever y'all want.

porkchop said:
I've got the pork. :p Seriously, I've got the ribs and some chipoltle sausages. The wife wants to pick up some chicken for us and some pizza for the kids (who we'll get on the PS2 in THEIR ROOM). When you guys get here we can walk down to the corner market and pick up whatever y'all want.

WOOT does that mean at halftime we get to play the PS2 as well! I own rolltide a whoop with JPW being his QB! :D

Optimus said:
porkchop said:

WOOT does that mean at halftime we get to play the PS2 as well! I own rolltide a whoop with JPW being his QB! :D

Bring it!!!

JPW will go APE-S@#$ on you!!!

At Halftime im eating APPLE PIE!!! and RIBS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom