| FTBL Poll: Who do you WANT to win tonight?

Which team do you WANT to win the national championship?

• UGA

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • TCU

Votes: 30 96.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been living here most of my 50 years on this earth. They have acted that way since 1980.
Yep, I've lived here over 20 years. I'll never forget the day of the Blackout Game back in 2008. I took my family (wife and 3 boys, the oldest was 5, 4, and a 2 year old in a stroller) to a small town local car show. We were all wearing our Bama gear, and these leghumping jerks started calling me out and yelling crap about how they were going to beat our a$$ that night. I of course never saw them again, but that soured me so much against them, I've hated them ever since. It's one thing to say something to a grown man, but to say such things in front of 3 very young children, they should have been beaten like the dawgs they were!

Now that the Big Ten has been eliminated (not sure how such an intellectually superior conference with two teams out of four couldn't find a way to make the Championship game), pulling for the Horned Frogs tonight.

Now that the Big Ten has been eliminated (not sure how such an intellectually superior conference with two teams out of four couldn't find a way to make the Championship game), pulling for the Horned Frogs tonight.
Truly, that's been the greatest part of it so far. And if - hope not - GA completely massacres TCU tonight, the angry acorns will be muttering what-ifs for years.

Here's to hoping the bulldogs have been rat poisoned and TCU plays loose. If TCU can avoid turnovers and have some success early (or if Stetson Bennett gets Colt McCoy'd), they'll have a chance. It could just as easily get away from them with a quickness though if UGA is focused. I'll watch it, might would find something else if it gets out of hand, but I'll watch.

Will add... I ain't watching the 8 hour pregame shows though. Zero interest. I don't even do that when Bama is playing in it. Saban is supposed to be there and doing some work with ESPN, and he always nails it, but zero interest in all the other fluff so I won't be seeing it unless someone shows the clips of him elsewhere.

Yep in the other thread I stated.
I’m not rooting for TCU and much as I’m rooting against Georgia!!!
So I guess you could say I want TCU to win, or just say I want Georgia to lose!

Are we watching Georgia’s defense?! That’s what Bama should look like…what we used to look like. Georgia is physical, imposing and they play with an attitude. I hope Nick is watching and not just commentating…
I watched them give up over 500 yards (passing) against LSU. Is that what you're talking about here? 🙃 Or was it the four TD's passing against Ohio State? :p

I watched them give up over 500 yards (passing) against LSU. Is that what you're talking about here? 🙃 Or was it the four TD's passing against Ohio State? :p
They were also able to WIN both of those games. They are aggressive and mean. They close out games. They beat BOTH of the teams we LOST to. I know how you like your stats, 15-0 > 11-2. SEC and National Champs > not winning your division. How about those stats?

Back
Top Bottom