| FTBL Poll: Who do you WANT to win tonight?

Which team do you WANT to win the national championship?

• UGA

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • TCU

Votes: 30 96.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
We had a similar poll when there were 4 teams... curious now how many are rooting for UGA or TCU. Rooting may not be the right word in some cases, it isn't for me... I just want TCU to win somehow. Feel free to explain your vote, or not. It'll be anonymous.

TCU, with the hopes the commentary moves to the Air Raid and Mike Leach.

On a side note:

BetMGM reports 77% of the tickets are on TCU to cover with 67% of the handle. The over is carrying the same percentage. 88% of the moneyline tickets are on TCU.

I hope TCU gets every break in this game. I hope Bennett throws four picks. I hope the footballs Gods smile on TCU tonight.
But I'm a realist I fully expect GA to win SMH.

Pulling for TCU even though I think the leghumpers win. Media is all in on this “UGA is the new standard”. I want them to fall flat on their face. I want the 30 year old QB to throw 3 picks and 2 of those go for pick 6’s. I want UGA to get flagged 15-17 times and miss 3 FGs. I want to see BowlCut lose his mind!

Pulling for TCU even though I think the leghumpers win. Media is all in on this “UGA is the new standard”. I want them to fall flat on their face. I want the 30 year old QB to throw 3 picks and 2 of those go for pick 6’s. I want UGA to get flagged 15-17 times and miss 3 FGs. I want to see BowlCut lose his mind!

So, the leghumpers have tabbed the 30 year old, "The Mailman". I have seen where they have encouraged their fans attending the game to bring a piece of mail and waive it around during the game. The most moronic thing ever! I really hope they do it!

So, the leghumpers have tabbed the 30 year old, "The Mailman". I have seen where they have encouraged their fans attending the game to bring a piece of mail and waive it around during the game. The most moronic thing ever! I really hope they do it!
that guy on YouTube, Mattbegreat or whatever, calls him Stetson "Doordash" Bennett, because after this game, he'll be delivering door dash meals LOL.

I live in Georgia now, and I ABSOLUTELY F'N HATE the leghumpers. They think they're the greatest dynasty since the Shang Dynasty of China.

In 2015, my family traveled to Dallas for my daughter's beauty pageant. One day, my two boys and I spent half the day touring the football complex at TCU. A high school classmate's husband is the SID, so we were able to go inside and see most everything. We always pull for TCU as long as it doesn't affect Alabama. Go Frogs!!!

Back
Top Bottom