| FTBL Poistion Breakdown LSU vs Bama

Nate said:
bayoulsucajun said:
jangalang said:
TerryP said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Last year we beat Alabama 28-14 in our second worst game of the season. The talent level hasnt changed much since last year. Saban is better than Shula but he cant work a miracle. I dont think my prediction is too far off.

First off that score is not at all indicative of the actual game. Bama lost that game in the 4th Quarter, which is when we lost all of our games last year. and the Saban miracle will be that Bama plays 60 minutes of football now. so if talent levels haven't changed much... but bama plays 60 minutes of football instead of 45, or even 30, then what does that lead you to believe???

If bama plays 60 minutes of good football and lsu plays 60 minutes of good football who wins?

shipley00 said:
bayoulsucajun said:
jangalang said:
TerryP said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Last year we beat Alabama 28-14 in our second worst game of the season. The talent level hasnt changed much since last year. Saban is better than Shula but he cant work a miracle. I dont think my prediction is too far off.

Saban isn't the only coach that will make a difference over last year. Our OL was horrible last year. Now, after 9 months, we're putting together a decent bunch. Our Special Teams was horrible last season. Now, we're one of the top return games in the SEC. It will take another year or two for the new coaches to take full effect, but there is a noticable difference over last year.

Your right. Saban isnt the only coach that will make difference since last year. Gary Crowton has done a great job with this LSU offense and spreading the ball to all the weapons. Last year jimbo's playcalling was pathetic. Crowton makes us much more unpredictable and tougher to defend.

bayoulsucajun said:
Nate said:
bayoulsucajun said:
jangalang said:
TerryP said:
bayoulsucajun said:

First off that score is not at all indicative of the actual game. Bama lost that game in the 4th Quarter, which is when we lost all of our games last year. and the Saban miracle will be that Bama plays 60 minutes of football now. so if talent levels haven't changed much... but bama plays 60 minutes of football instead of 45, or even 30, then what does that lead you to believe???

If bama plays 60 minutes of good football and lsu plays 60 minutes of good football who wins?

I'll let you know next sunday :)

Back
Top Bottom