| FOOD Places to eat near Chelsea

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
In that area for most of the day probably and would appreciate any recommendations on a good place to eat. BBQ first choice but open for suggestions (and I'm already hungry).

I'd drive up north a little more on 280 and go to Hamburger Heaven.

If you're going to drive over the mountain, go to Lloyd's right next door to Hamburger Heaven, or there's a Jim N Nicks there. In Chelsea proper there's a meat and three (Hartley's) that's not too bad, and a Johnny Ray's BBQ there as well if you don't want to drive over the mountain. Applebees there is meh.

Thanks @bama alum & @It Takes Eleven. Appreciate your suggestions and I'll try those on future trips. As it turned out we returned home much earlier than I expected and we "settled" for a Milo's hamburger at (Gardendale ?) the Fieldstone exit on I65 north. Love those burgers and sauce. Fries aren't bad either. We had a Milo's open today in nearby Decatur. What a good Christmas present for the Decatur area!

Roll Tide.

Thanks @bama alum & @It Takes Eleven. Appreciate your suggestions and I'll try those on future trips. As it turned out we returned home much earlier than I expected and we "settled" for a Milo's hamburger at (Gardendale ?) the Fieldstone exit on I65 north. Love those burgers and sauce. Fries aren't bad either. We had a Milo's open today in nearby Decatur. What a good Christmas present for the Decatur area!

Roll Tide.

I'm so glad Milo's picked up their marketing efforts, revamped their stores and are in expansion mode again.

Back
Top Bottom