| FTBL Pictures from Georgia Dome

Really nice. ;tr

Just curiosity; What do you think was the rate between 'Bama and Clemson fans? In TV the difference between fans seemed slightly higher for Clemson...

RTR,

Bama had two small areas of around 30 people in the Clemson sections.

Also more Bama fans in the club level (prob corp tickets) I would guess 52/48 Bama fans but props to Clemson fans.....much closer than I expected

firestorm said:
Really nice. ;tr

Just curiosity; What do you think was the rate between 'Bama and Clemson fans? In TV the difference between fans seemed slightly higher for Clemson...

RTR,

too close to call as far as I could see. There was red sprinkled in the orange side of the dome as well as orange sprinkled in ours.

Roll Tide! I was glad that people were right about there not being a bad seat in the house. We might have been way up high, but we could clearly see the entire field.

MDBtrumpet04 said:
Great shot of the BAMA spell-out rollins. I sat right on the aisle seat to the section to the left of the band section. It was so surreal not being out there on that field.

Thanks. I'm surprised that my camera did as well as it did from that far up. But, 10 megapixels is a lotta pixels. :wink:

srollins said:
firestorm said:
Really nice. ;tr

RTR,

too close to call as far as I could see. There was red sprinkled in the orange side of the dome as well as orange sprinkled in ours.

Cool, we were in section 329 row 18, seats 14 & 15.

BamaFan425 said:
firestorm said:
Really nice. ;tr

RTR,
50/50. Almost dead on.

I would say that BAMA had slightly more fans. As my dad & I looked around the "Clemson side", there were a LOT of empty seats....during the game. Before the 3rd or 4th quarter. They were never sat in. I didn't see many empty seats on "Bama's side". So I'm thinking we had more fans.

Back
Top Bottom