| FTBL People leaving the game early?

Well, I am glad to see that you are at least attending the correct school even if your allegiance in skewed. However, I don't think that I will take your word that there was booing at every game you attended. It would be nice of me to do that, but I just don't trust an Aubbie who could say anything to support his opinion about a team he hates. If there is someone else here who would offer an unbiased opinion, I would gladly entertain your claims.

I appreciate you interest in Alabama football, however. Thank you for your support. :wink:

[quote="AlaphaMaleHe was. At BDS the fans are an important part of the game. That tradition is built on years of selling out games. As you're a barner I don't expect you to know anything about that.[/quote]

It all 'bout the Benjamins at Bama?

JohnDeere said:
moreno_iv said:
I appreciate you interest in Alabama football, however. Thank you for your support. :wink:

I enjoy slowing down to stare at wrecks on the inter-state, also.

I'm not surprised it's Auburn fans that rubber-neck on I-85 and cause all those pile-ups. Thanks for clearing that up for me because I had been wondering about it. Now I have another reason not to like Auburn fans!

JohnDeere said:
AlaphaMale said:
He was. At BDS the fans are an important part of the game. That tradition is built on years of selling out games. As you're a barner I don't expect you to know anything about that.

It all 'bout the Benjamins at Bama?

Nope, "it all 'bout" knowing how to speak/type correctly.

Back
Top Bottom