| FTBL Penalties, Over/Under 5

I'm going opposite. I think we will have our crap together and be flagged just a few times. I'm going with 5 total.

One offensive hold, two false starts, two defensive PI

That's 50 yards in flags and dowb about 20 yards from our average (72.2 yards a game)

I think we are going to play well in this game.

Leaning this way myself. I've never been a blame the refs kind of guy, so if they aren't bent I think we play a relatively clean game.

The difference between Tennessee and Vanderbilt/South Carolina/South Florida is that Tennessee has had heightened expectations and media attention, like Georgia. So I expect a Georgia type mindset, not a Vanderbilt one.

Leaning this way myself. I've never been a blame the refs kind of guy, so if they aren't bent I think we play a relatively clean game.

The difference between Tennessee and Vanderbilt/South Carolina/South Florida is that Tennessee has had heightened expectations and media attention, like Georgia. So I expect a Georgia type mindset, not a Vanderbilt one.
Only problem is we have only had 2 quarters of play like that. Seems like the exception not the rule. It shows what they could be but they just have not shown the ability to sustain that level of play. Not saying they cannot find a way to win but it will be a struggle and could go south quickly.

Only problem is we have only had 2 quarters of play like that. Seems like the exception not the rule. It shows what they could be but they just have not shown the ability to sustain that level of play. Not saying they cannot find a way to win but it will be a struggle and could go south quickly.

I agree with that, but it shows the potential. It's more of what we expected over say what Vanderbilt did to us. They obviously didn't do that to Georgia State or a couple others, so they played out of their minds.

Back
Top Bottom