| CURRENT EVENTS Outside of your own state, which election race do you find the most interesting to follow?

TerryP

Staff
We were having a conversation a few months ago and I mentioned Oz and PA. It's still intriguing: no, confusing.

I'm waiting on the FBI to kidnap someone in MI. šŸ˜ˆ Another strange race (as I sit here thinking I'm glad I don't live there.)

The one that's caught my attention lately is Kari Lake. (I can see her on a Desantis/Lake ticket.)

Pa governors race. Dem gov candidate Josh Shapiro, then SOS, guaranteed that Pa would ā€œbe delivered to Bidenā€ back in 2016. Wonder if ballot harvesting will drag him over the line as well.

Pa governors race. Dem gov candidate Josh Shapiro, then SOS, guaranteed that Pa would ā€œbe delivered to Bidenā€ back in 2016. Wonder if ballot harvesting will drag him over the line as well.
Shapiro has repeatedly thrown the antisemitic slur at his opponent for the crime of running an ad on GAB. Kanye West is reaping bitter fruit for getting labeled as such.

I find it telling that the semi vegetable running against Oz in PA secured the nomination of the dem party
Telling? His stroke happened within a week or two of the primary voting, did it not? I doubt many knew how serious it wasā€”if they knew it occurred at all.
The PA debate is just a shit show.
If I were in Fetterman's camp I wouldn't have allowed him on stage. It was a sad show.

"...I don't know why crime is so important to you..." (sic) from Hochul was dumbfounding. Fetterman's response to the fracking question was cringe TV.

A few years ago we saw the moderator of a debate insert themselves with fact checking which was a first: definitely not the norm. Last night I saw it happen a few times. At what point did that change (non-partisan moderator evolving into fact checking rule?)

Thereā€™s not a particular race Iā€™m interested in, itā€™s more being interested in what dumb shit any of the pinheads will say and listening to the two biggest media outlets on tv to see what dumb shit theyā€™ll say

Biden on Fetterman
ā€œThe president has found him to be impressive, incredibly bright and talented person whoā€™s just as capable as always to carry out the duties of his office,ā€ she said, referring to ā€œpersonal conversationsā€ that Biden experienced with Fetterman.ā€

Biden on Fetterman
ā€œThe president has found him to be impressive, incredibly bright and talented person whoā€™s just as capable as always to carry out the duties of his office,ā€ she said, referring to ā€œpersonal conversationsā€ that Biden experienced with Fetterman.ā€

During the debate, that guy was a bigger dumpster fire than Auburn football. I wouldnā€™t want him picking up my dry cleaning. And have you seen his wife? What the hell was she thinking ?

CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News have their agendas. ABC News hired a political director a couple of years ago. Even 33/40's reporting on national issues has assumed a particular...slant. CBS News, however, is still supposed to be neutral (HA!). This morning, CBS News reported that Warnock was ahead of Walker and Fetterman ahead of Oz, both 51 - 49. Two states embroiled in scandal and called out by Trump and his followers. I am curious how both these senate races turn out.

Back
Top Bottom