| FTBL Our slow, fat offensive line

So, do any of the really vocal critics want to maybe reconsider their criticisms of this offensive line (and Coach - hello Sam Pittman!).
I saw a line yesterday that pushed the UGA defense around way more than they got pushed around.

I don't recall giving the line much hell personally, but the snaps were concerning early on when Milroe was also struggling.

What can you honestly say, these boys came miles in their progression, miles. If there is a Most Improved Award they are fighting with Milroe for that one because they are the main reason we got better and Milroe had time to progress as a quarterback. Amazing job by those guys. They definitely caught some crap this year, but I think Roberts coming in as well as Proctor progressing and be being able to adapt rather quickly once the season started really turned it around. Hats off to these boys.

I love how the NT gets destroyed, and both then make run-lengthening blocks on a LB and DB.

Further, Proctor had not adjusted to the game early season, he's not a weak link any more.

I was thinking this exact same thing. I had to watch it a few times to make sure I thought I saw what i saw, and that was Proctor on a combo and then moving to the backer and creating that hole. That was some great effort by him and our entire line looked freaking solid on that play.

I was thinking this exact same thing. I had to watch it a few times to make sure I thought I saw what i saw, and that was Proctor on a combo and then moving to the backer and creating that hole. That was some great effort by him and our entire line looked freaking solid on that play.
When the NT looks like they're tumbling for the Gym Dogs, bad things happen.

Back
Top Bottom