| CURRENT EVENTS One Way to Skirt Past the Domestic Violence Laws

XY makes him male!!!
Not only that, his testosterone levels are too high to be a female, hence him being banned from competing against women by all the sane organizations and nations!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? She was born a female and lived her life as a female again a simple damn search would tell you this
Then why was he denied last year from fighting because of science: chromosomes. A simple damn search reveals, "Y chromosome."

It's a dude, pretending to be a girl, beating up women on a national stage. To this fact, there is no denying or rebuttal. You can choose to side with his lie; I won't.

He is a male, who just beat up a female. It happened again today.

I'll proffer if a guy pretending to be a girl beat up your daughter you'd have a different tune.

Then why was he denied last year from fighting because of science: chromosomes. A simple damn search reveals, "Y chromosome."

It's a dude, pretending to be a girl, beating up women on a national stage. To this fact, there is no denying or rebuttal. You can choose to side with his lie; I won't.

He is a male, who just beat up a female. It happened again today.

I'll proffer if a guy pretending to be a girl beat up your daughter you'd have a different tune.
I’m not going to go back and forth with you and your fucking ignorance. She was born a woman, she has XY chromosomes and elevated testosterone because of DSD, so no the bullshit you said isn’t a fact, no matter how many times you people repeat it, that’s fucking science.

Let me ask your brilliant ass a question- can a male have a natural birth? Can a male menstruate?

You fucking people should really read and look at shit other than what your right wing morons post and write

You guys are so quick to want to degrade people that you spew your bullshit without a thought and I mean say it with your entire chest. That’s all of yours first thought is “how can I degrade this person?” Then y’all run to it. Just complete fucking ignorance

Last edited:
Are you really sure you know what “DSD” is?

This actually refers to a difference in internal and external “traits” to simplify it. This guy that is claiming to have dsd really doesn’t have dsd. Only way he can have it, is if the powers that be “the they” everyone refers to, changes another definition….
Which it wouldn’t surprise me, if “they” did.

This guy has xy, elevated test, male “parts”, there is know physical signs of dsd one way or another. Another one of those let’s label this so I can be that….

Are you really sure you know what “DSD” is?

This actually refers to a difference in internal and external “traits” to simplify it. This guy that is claiming to have dsd really doesn’t have dsd. Only way he can have it, is if the powers that be “the they” everyone refers to, changes another definition….
Which it wouldn’t surprise me, if “they” did.

This guy has xy, elevated test, male “parts”, there is know physical signs of dsd one way or another. Another one of those let’s label this so I can be that….
Jesus fuck. Sometimes I wonder if some of y’all think and search before saying something with your entire chest while you’re wrong. You’re just wanting to make sure you spew your bullshit before doing any actual thinking or searching.

SHE DOESN’T HAVE MALE PARTS!! One of the things with DSD is having XY chromosomes (46,XX/46,XY - A chimeric condition where the person shows variable karyotype in the 23rd chromosome pair, resulting from embryonic fusion.[22] It can vary in presentation from phenotypically normal, to ambiguous.) See how easy that was?

Elevated test- ANOTHER thing with DSD is elevated testosterone. Again do y’all think and search before running to share your bullshit?

Are you saying dudes can have menstrual periods?

SHE DOESN’T HAVE MALE PARTS!! One of the things with DSD is having XY chromosomes (46,XX/46,XY - A chimeric condition where the person shows variable karyotype in the 23rd chromosome pair, resulting from embryonic fusion.[22] It can vary in presentation from phenotypically normal, to ambiguous.) See how easy that was?
Okay. Let's go with this.

This person has an advantage over other women because of a DSD. This person has been disqualified from events due to this DSD.

But, because they chose a specific gender selection on a passport they are allowed to fight other women, where they have a clear biological advantage, and we're supposed to sit back and say, "it's fair play."

IF someone was doping and changing their body chemistry, it would be "hell nah."

Here, there's a platform to stand on in the same situation, but it's "hell yeah."

Something that has happened twice in the last few days...

Okay. Let's go with this.

This person has an advantage over other women because of a DSD. This person has been disqualified from events due to this DSD.

But, because they chose a specific gender selection on a passport they are allowed to fight other women, where they have a clear biological advantage, and we're supposed to sit back and say, "it's fair play."

IF someone was doping and changing their body chemistry, it would be "hell nah."

Here, there's a platform to stand on in the same situation, but it's "hell yeah."

Something that has happened twice in the last few days...
Been disqualified by a russian led federation, so let’s get that straight.

She is a fucking woman. Jesus fucking Christ you people. There wasn’t a fucking selection of gender, that is her fucking gender. She doesn’t have a clear biological advantage or she’d be undefeated.

You fucking people just have to talk out of your ass and be fucking hate filled jerkoffs for whatever reason.

IT IS ILLEGAL IN HER COUNTRY TO BE TRANS!! Do you bigots forget that point or just fucking ignore it?

Again I’ll ask can a dude have menstrual periods?

Bigot?
You’d be singing a different tune if your daughter was being beaten up by a man.
Or someone with all the man chemicals that make them physically more powerful.

Don’t know why you hate women and think they shouldn’t have there places and sports untainted by mentally ill men…

Everyone,

How about this - why don't we all try to craft our words in a manner that eliminates three F words per sentence, or that eliminates three of the five insults typically included in responses? I don't want to censor, but I'm not above it.

Thanks,

Tim
This is about like a Haiku. Now I'm trying to foolishly figure out a sentence that contains at least five words that start with an "f," and frankly, I have found it to be a little frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom