| FTBL One thing you're going to hear going into the Auburn game...people lauding their recruiting and tale

TerryP

Staff
BUT, it's a myth.

This was posted on TI a few months ago. It's a copy and paste from an email that an Auburn fan had sent to a Bama fan discussing their recruiting.

Now, the 2009 class consist of their fifth year seniors. This deals with their 2010 class. According to 247sports their 2010 class ranked one spot below ours.

So, one would assume they should have a class full of talented kids...considering it was a class ranked in the top 10, right?

Then there's the facts of the matter: (these are not my comments)

We signed 32 guys and over 25% of them are dead, got shot, in prison, have cancer/diseases, or got kicked out for drugs

• Joel Bonomolo - sucked and transferKenneth Carter - never done anything
  • Ed Christian - dead
  • Steven Clark - punter
  • Shone Coleman - cancer
  • Jessel Curry - drug addict and kicked out
  • Chris Davis - never intercepted a ball in 2 season at starting CB
  • Justin Delaine - never done anything
  • Mike Dyer - kicked out for drugs, bad attitude and provide firearms
  • Tunde Farikyke - started 2 games
  • Roszell Gayden - sucked and transferred
  • Antonio Goodwin - 15 years in prison for armed robbery
  • Jake Holland - worst LB of all time
  • Shaun Kitchens - 5-10 years in prison for armed robbery
  • Corey Lemoniere - had one good season, now in the NFL
  • Eric Mack - never did anything, got shot in the azz, and is a head case now
  • Demetruce McNeal - great special teams player
  • Johnathan Mincy - never intercepted a ball
  • Brandon Moseley - decent OT, now in the NFL
  • Dakota Mosely - 5 years in prison for armed robbery
  • Cameron Newton - 1 and done
  • LaDarius Owens - never done anything
  • Cody Parky - lesbian kicker
  • Trovon Reed - never done anything
  • Jeremy Richardson - didn't qualify, got fat and has been trying to come back for 3 years
  • Craig Sanders - 1 good year of special teams, never done anything since
  • Chad Slade - played on the 2 worst OL in AU history
  • Ryan Smith - role player that has never done anything
  • Jeff Whitaker - worst DT I've seen at AU, but great preacher
  • Ryan White - has been a very good ball holder
  • Jawara White - spine disease

• Now, to add one thought to this...

All you hear right now about Auburn is their remarkable, miraculous...whatever name you want to put on the way they won against UGA.

Does that tell the story of that game?

No, this does.

Lost in all of the cries of "UNBELIEVABLE!!!" is a story that no one is talking about very much.There was an EPIC collapse of Auburn during the 4th quarter.

Gus Malzahn's vaunted offense was held to 24 yards on 4 possessions during the 4th quarter.

Nick Marshall was 3-7 for 13 yards, with one of the passes going for minus yardage. he was sacked twice.

On their next to last possession, when they had a 1 point lead and needed to possess the ball, Auburn went incomplete, incomplete, sack. When they needed to run, they tried to pass and couldn't.

On the last possession, 4 of their first 6 plays were for zero or negative yardage. They called a timeout because they were at
    4th and 18.

4th and 18.

At that point, Auburn killed 975 cats to salvage all of the lives left in them and used those lives to resurrect their EPIC COLLPASE.

24 yards in the 4th quarter, surrendering a 20 point lead in less than 8 minutes. And it wasn't like they gave Georgia the points with turnovers. They simply collapsed and couldn't drive the ball, and couldn't stop UGA.

4th down.....

Marshall overlooked a WIDE OPEN receiver about 25 yards downfield, and OVERTHREW into double coverage by about 5 yards on a Hail Mary.

Even then, they needed the UGA secondary to take their brains out and stomp them into the turf. Georgia fought WITH EACH OTHER to intercept a ball they should have simply knocked down. Instead, they hit it UP into the air. Worse, they didn't even touch the Auburn WR. And worst of all, they knocked each other down.

Christmas came early for Auburn.

Without it, all of the talk today is about how Gus the Wundercoach blew a 20 point lead at home in the 4th quarter.
    I'll close this post with this video...and it tells what I believe to be the story next Saturday.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5QlI8Vn62g0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Ha, ha, ha! I concur with the case you have brought forth about the dearth of talent on the plains Terry.

Also, I will add that I do not think that reliving that one play as all the fans, players and coaches have been doing frequently and dwelling about playing us for two weeks really is good preparation for them to play us.:no-no: The Fourth quarter was an epic collapse against a injury laden, poor coached Gawga team that was left for dead.

Last edited:
I could go into depth on a few areas I've looked at—statistically—on how this game should play out. One of the most telling is the number of plays it takes for Auburn to score.

I won't get into that today...but, everything appears to me to be a game that'll end in the 35-10 type of area. We'll win by three possessions...at the least. (17+ for any Auburnites reading.)

"Cody Parky - lesbian kicker"

What??? Aint nothin wrong with that in my book, but I am just confused as to how a guy can be a lesbian hahaha

Barner way of calling him a sissy, Parky def. LOOKS like a lesbian...

I dont know what I laughed at more that, "worst LB of all time," or "has been a good ball holder." :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom