| FTBL Oh! Hit him again!!!

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

Oh smack!

Did you guys hear the Finebaum show today with Cecil? Cecil just ho smacks Luginbill and Clemson with one line.

"absolutely all due respect to Tom Luginbill, who's a guest on your show but if Clemson actually out-recruited BAMA then they needed to put some of them out on the field, because I didn't see 'em."

You kinda have to listen to the context of the interview, but Cecil wasn't holding back and everyone listening knows it was a slap in the face, given the players (freshman) that BAMA played against Clemson.

I remember when Lugenbill (sp?) claimed that on the Finebaum show. I personally thought just a little more Bama hate myself. Always the optimist, I personally think Bama played that well, instead of Clemson playing that bad. Can u imagine what would have happened if Rashad had have made those interceptions?

thebutcher said:
I remember when Lugenbill (sp?) claimed that on the Finebaum show. I personally thought just a little more Bama hate myself. Always the optimist, I personally think Bama played that well, instead of Clemson playing that bad. Can u imagine what would have happened if Rashad had have made those interceptions?
yeah i saw 2 times where rashad read the ball perfectly but the ball went right threw his hands. it reminded me of freddie roach back in the days who could never catch the interception he would drop it every time.

But still he played very well as did every player on bama! All though as saban said its one game! lets see if they keep it up. :o

bamaguy6 said:
thebutcher said:
yeah i saw 2 times where rashad read the ball perfectly but the ball went right threw his hands. it reminded me of freddie roach back in the days who could never catch the interception he would drop it every time.

But still he played very well as did every player on bama! All though as saban said its one game! lets see if they keep it up. :o

Oh Lord, you're not kidding! Freddie never saw an INT that suited him.

Like kryptonite to Super Man or something. :roll:

thebutcher said:

Rashad heard it from Langham after the game as well...he gave him a good ribbin'.

"As a defensive back you wont get many GIFTS."

porkchop said:
bamaguy6 said:
thebutcher said:

Oh Lord, you're not kidding! Freddie never saw an INT that suited him.

Like kryptonite to Super Man or something. :roll:

It's really funny too, because Freddie was a RB in high school. He lit us up. Had no problems holding onto a football and running over a linebacker.

IN defense of Freddie, he had an elbow injury all that year and the pad he wore prevented him from fully extending the injured harm. Didn't kkep him from putting the smack down on some running backs and receivers though.

Back
Top Bottom