| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Congrats Nate. Three is more work than you can imagine. Everybody said, "Ahh if you've 2, three is no big deal."
Well, they're nothing but lying mf'ers.
But yeah, congrats, and good luck!

37975d40e724e57617a27b5388f3449c.jpg

Check the time... I'm pretty sure it goes by when someone starts to post the response, not when they actually submit it.

Yeah I need to, I got work tomorrow. But I'm weird and stuff and don't like sleep apparently.

Imagine you are Luke Skywalker. You're flying down the V1 Death Star channel, about to shoot the things to blow it up. As you shoot them, someone swoops in and destroys your torpedoes (or wetf they were) and they shoot their torpedoes to blow up the Death Star, but they miss. That's what happened to me tonight. Some of my friends... I wonder why I'm friends with them. It's unbelievable...

Imagine you are Luke Skywalker. You're flying down the V1 Death Star channel, about to shoot the things to blow it up. As you shoot them, someone swoops in and destroys your torpedoes (or wetf they were) and they shoot their torpedoes to blow up the Death Star, but they miss. That's what happened to me tonight. Some of my friends... I wonder why I'm friends with them. It's unbelievable...

I'm sorry you didn't win your co-op videogame. Or maybe this was an analogy for nailing a chick.

Back
Top Bottom