| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Drove through a home depot today. Those movie cliches are true. Must have been 15 hispanics out there in groups of 3-5 underneath different shade trees waiting for someone to pick them up for a job. Gotta suck just sitting there hiding from the hot sun all day hoping to get picked up for work. Made me wonder just how bad things were in their home country.

Drove through a home depot today. Those movie cliches are true. Must have been 15 hispanics out there in groups of 3-5 underneath different shade trees waiting for someone to pick them up for a job. Gotta suck just sitting there hiding from the hot sun all day hoping to get picked up for work. Made me wonder just how bad things were in their home country.
It's not exactly that it's so bad in their home country, but that they can make more money here. Many if the ones I know (my family's business has employed several Hispanics over the years) are here to make money for 10 years or so and then return home where that money will allow them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

It's not exactly that it's so bad in their home country, but that they can make more money here. Many if the ones I know (my family's business has employed several Hispanics over the years) are here to make money for 10 years or so and then return home where that money will allow them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.
Plus free health care

Back
Top Bottom