| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Mr. Pink

Tolerable
We had a thread at Woolly that was more like an instant messenger thread. Random thoughts or discussions that were not worthy of their own thread. The "my lunch is disagreeing with me and I'm afraid to move" or "I've got a skin tag but too afraid to clip it off myself. What do yall think?" Type of thoughts thread.

Basically, it was a conversation thread that promoted procrastination in the work place.

So let's start it off with the fact that I'm working on a Saturday which is also one of the few days it isn't raining.... so this sucks.

Any word on the hi-jacking?
AHM somehow talked blacklab into putting him into control. Somehow they forgot in their grand scheme that I owned the WoollyAl domain. When blacklab saw the members reaction to AHM and I changed my domain settings he wanted me to come back and run the site there. After talking to about 8 of the Woolly irregulars via email yesterday, we all agreed it would be better just to cut ties and start fresh.

AHM somehow talked blacklab into putting him into control. Somehow they forgot in their grand scheme that I owned the WoollyAl domain. When blacklab saw the members reaction to AHM and I changed my domain settings he wanted me to come back and run the site there. After talking to about 8 of the Woolly irregulars via email yesterday, we all agreed it would be better just to cut ties and start fresh.

I totally agree. Blacklab made a huge mistake. There was almost NO traffic after word got out. He killed the site

Back
Top Bottom