| FTBL Nutt's house on the market...link for a tour, inside and out

Looks like he left all his memorabilia there.

imageaspcb9.jpg

the kitchen is nothing special...free standing fridge is a bit of a let down...a house like that should have a Sub-Zero. The cooktop and ovens look like Thermador...though it could be Dacor, the pics are kind of low resolution and the two brands look similar. Probably Thermador though...older models - cooktop would be an SGCS365RS...the ovens C302TS or similar. Looking closer, I am sure that is what they are. Non-descript ice machine. A home that is selling for 900k with a $6000 (or so) appliance package does not impress me given the asking price on the house. Whoever buys it should get an allowance for kitchen remodeling.
What is there now sold new for about...
Fridge ~2000-2400
Oven ~ 2500 (they have gone up a bit since that model but it could not have been over 3200)
Cooktop ~ 1300-1400
Ice Machine 800-1000
Dishwasher is not visible but a comparable model for the package would be a $600 Bosch.

The refrigerator should cost $6000 by itself.

High end kitchens used to be what I did back in the day. I did Jackie Sherrill's kitchen in Starkville, and we did DuBose and Gottfried's kitchen as well...and many of the larger homes in Ttown, Columbus, and Starkville...back in the day. I enjoyed that business.

bamanaf said:
Does anyone know officially where Saban lives in Ttown? On the lake by chance?
RTR

Yes, it's in Crowne Point. His house isn't on the lake, but I understand he's got a boat house there off of the lake. It's the same neighborhood CMG lives in. Very expensive house with the former owner profiting over 300K on the sale. If I recall correctly, he bought the two adjoining lots (both sides) so he's got the privacy anyone could dream of.

I can't recall the exact figure, but I seem to remember it being a few million.

AlabamaSlammer said:
bamanaf said:
RTR

This is his "getaway house" in Ga. Must be nice.

SabansCabin.jpg

THAT"S where he parks his pontoon boat he mentioned in one of his first interviews?

Also, notice at the rich people lake in Georgia, there's plenty of water. They sure aren't feeding Atlanta on Saban's lake.

Where's the little guy running around saying, "De plane, De plane!"

2540.jpg

Leigh Branch
and of no relation to the shopping mall in Inverness

coffee1.jpg

The Village at Lee Branch

(that's almost as scary as Lincoln's secretary being named Kennedy and Kennedy's secretary being named Lincoln)

Hightideiscoming said:
AlabamaSlammer said:
bamanaf said:
RTR

This is his "getaway house" in Ga. Must be nice.

SabansCabin.jpg

THAT"S where he parks his pontoon boat he mentioned in one of his first interviews?

Also, notice at the rich people lake in Georgia, there's plenty of water. They sure aren't feeding Atlanta on Saban's lake.

Where's the little guy running around saying, "De plane, De plane!"

2540.jpg

Leigh Branch
and of no relation to the shopping mall in Inverness

coffee1.jpg

The Village at Lee Branch

(that's almost as scary as Lincoln's secretary being named Kennedy and Kennedy's secretary being named Lincoln)
Lake Burton is way down just like every other lake in Georgia. Lake Burton gets low every winter without the drought, so low that an old church steeple can be seen sticking out of the water.

Lake Lanier is the rich peoples lake in Ga, it is very low right now.

Back
Top Bottom