| FTBL Now that the dust has somewhat settled at LSU, your thoughts on the Tiger program? Herbstreit flipped on the Tigers for the second time this season.

I didn’t realize analysts were able to recruit. Pretty sure only on-field COACHES are allowed to go on the road so I’m assuming he was a great on campus recruiter?
There's a set number of recruiters allowed on the road. There's not a "you can only allow on the field coaches" stipulation. Just look at how many kids Tito has been involved with as of late. Butch Jones has been on the recruiting trail a number of times for the Tide.

Wow!! Finds lightning in a bottle for $7 million a year. The meltdown in BR will be of epic proportions in about 3 years when they slide back to winning 8-9 games a year. Brady more or less ran that offense with Ensminger taking the credit. We saw the kind of coordinator he was before. Who says it won't revert back to that which he knows best?
The poaching continues on the bayou!!!!
The second tweet in that earlier posts about Jorge Munoz is definitely worth noting. In case you missed it, Joe Burrow credited his development over the last two years to Munoz to the point he personally invited him to attend the trophy presentation in NY. There has been a pretty big group that felt they could move through the loss of Brady because Munoz was still going to be on staff.

Until he's not ...

There's a set number of recruiters allowed on the road. There's not a "you can only allow on the field coaches" stipulation. Just look at how many kids Tito has been involved with as of late. Butch Jones has been on the recruiting trail a number of times for the Tide.
Thanks, I did not realize that analysts could also recruit.

Back
Top Bottom