| FTBL November is not so bad after all

AFF

Alabama is #1 in the country for the 4th consecutive week. That ties USC (weeks 1-4) for longest at that spot this season. Being number one the entire month of November sure beats the heck out of the past two Novembers. I could get used to this :D

Sometimes I go over to the ESPN board and pull up the national rankings and just look at them. It's still hard to believe at times. Wow! We're number one. Funny thing is, I'm not near as nervous before games this year. CNS just seems to have the answers our players have been needing to hear, and it shows. If we WERE to lose at some point this season, I feel pretty confident that it would not be due to a lack of preparation.

Here we go down the final stretch. And, we're right in the position we've all said we wanted to be - in the hunt for the National Championship. It sure feels good - doesn't it?

Roll Tide

AFF said:
Alabama is #1 in the country for the 4th consecutive week. That ties USC (weeks 1-4) for longest at that spot this season. Being number one the entire month of November sure beats the heck out of the past two Novembers. I could get used to this :D

Sometimes I go over to the ESPN board and pull up the national rankings and just look at them. It's still hard to believe at times. Wow! We're number one. Funny thing is, I'm not near as nervous before games this year. CNS just seems to have the answers our players have been needing to hear, and it shows. If we WERE to lose at some point this season, I feel pretty confident that it would not be due to a lack of preparation.

Here we go down the final stretch. And, we're right in the position we've all said we wanted to be - in the hunt for the National Championship. It sure feels good - doesn't it?

Roll Tide
It's where Bama belongs! :) ;tr

Back
Top Bottom