| FTBL Nick Fanuzzi (Hilarious)

T

TWBama

Found a funny article on him 2day
So what brought you to commit to Miami?

“I’ve loved Miami ever since I was a kid. Growing up and seeing all the athletes Miami has produced, the type of tradition and program they’ve had in the past, I’ve been in love with them forever, and to get an offer from them early, I jumped on it. There are a lot of good schools out there but I knew it was the school for me.”

You said you grew up a Miami fan. What appealed to you about the Hurricanes?

“My grandfather had a condo in the Keys and we’d go down to Florida quite often and we’d watch them. When it really kicked in was the Ken Dorsey, [Willis] McGahee team, when they won a championship a couple of years ago.”

Miami has had a problem with quarterbacks committing early then de-committing, have the coaches brought that up to you? Have they mentioned continuing to recruit other guys or are you their one and only?

“They have clarified they are only taking one quarterback. They know that I’m very serious and that this is solid. They told me about the problems and I know what the situation is with my commitment.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2006/04/nick_fanuzzi_un.html

TWBama said:
Found a funny article on him 2day
So what brought you to commit to Miami?

“I’ve loved Miami ever since I was a kid. Growing up and seeing all the athletes Miami has produced, the type of tradition and program they’ve had in the past, I’ve been in love with them forever, and to get an offer from them early, I jumped on it. There are a lot of good schools out there but I knew it was the school for me.”

You said you grew up a Miami fan. What appealed to you about the Hurricanes?

“My grandfather had a condo in the Keys and we’d go down to Florida quite often and we’d watch them. When it really kicked in was the Ken Dorsey, [Willis] McGahee team, when they won a championship a couple of years ago.”

Miami has had a problem with quarterbacks committing early then de-committing, have the coaches brought that up to you? Have they mentioned continuing to recruit other guys or are you their one and only?

“They have clarified they are only taking one quarterback. They know that I’m very serious and that this is solid. They told me about the problems and I know what the situation is with my commitment.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2006/04/nick_fanuzzi_un.html

Wow that would be thought of as kind of fishy. Remind me but isn't there a history with bama basketball signees pulling a "Fanuzzi" and jumping to Starkvegas? And if I remember correctly the bama fanbase hates Stansbury because they have the thought that he is paying recruits.

But hey what player wants to go play in Miami after all :lol: the black warrior riverwalk puts South Beach to shame :roll:

TrojanTiger13 said:
But hey what player wants to go play in Miami after all :lol: the black warrior riverwalk puts South Beach to shame :roll:

Yeah, really! But hey, the Black Warrior can't compete to the cow's watering hole down there on the plains, though, can it?!

Maybe the kid just had an epiphany. :shock: Heck, when I was a little kid, I pulled for the Barners. Fella asked me one time why I changed. I told him I had an religious experience. :lol:

The definition of epiphany is an inspired understanding arising from connecting with profound insight, awareness, or enlightened truth.

Kinda fits, don't it?

TrojanTiger13 said:
Wow that would be thought of as kind of fishy. Remind me but isn't there a history with bama basketball signees pulling a "Fanuzzi" and jumping to Starkvegas? And if I remember correctly the bama fanbase hates Stansbury because they have the thought that he is paying recruits.

Why do we need to remind you? You seem to be an expert on the "Bama fanbase".

BamaPride said:
TrojanTiger13 said:

Why do we need to remind you? You seem to be an expert on the "Bama fanbase".

He's got a long way to go before he gets a half decent response from most of us. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom