| FTBL Nice photo of Julio from today

bamabass23

Verified Member
F431146.jpg

:shock:

I thought he was going to FSU, Florida or Oklahoma. Even heard that he was recently employed by the owner of a resturant in Mobile that was a huge OU alumni and therefore a lock. That picutre has to be photoshop because he ain't really there. :D

elbatider said:
I thought he was going to FSU, Florida or Oklahoma. Even heard that he was recently employed by the owner of a resturant in Mobile that was a huge OU alumni and therefore a lock. That picutre has to be photoshop because he ain't really there. :D

That was going to happen but if you remember correctly the members here at RTB passed the hat and came up with enough $$$ to persuade him to sign with Bama.

(I personally donated all of my Bama Bucks :D )

whats that about a 45 inch vert? on top of being 6'4 look for that same picture in the back of an endzone sometime in the near future with a DB reaching his hands up to about his shoulders.

shipley00 said:
I call Photoshop!!! Clearly he's standing on top of one of this years AU recruits, and just got brushed out.

ROFL!! Lets hope we see that stuff on the field this year!! Like the first game 7 times in the endzone.

pimpsahoy said:
elbatider said:

That was going to happen but if you remember correctly the members here at RTB passed the hat and came up with enough $$$ to persuade him to sign with Bama.

(I personally donated all of my Bama Bucks :D )

So thats what happened to the BAMA BUCKS!!! wow...there is NO NCAA rule about paying them in BAMA BUCKS!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom