Need some help, my Bama bros (and sis)

So, since we've started seeing action this morning, its appears YOU guys have donated $90 so far! Much appreciated! You guys are awesome!

Well...when are you opening a BBQ joint?
I'm still at least a year or more out, unless I can find an investor. 20-30k in kitchen equipment, probably another 10k in mods to the interior of a potential location. I'd like to have enough operating capital for at least 6 months also (lease, utilities, payroll, food cost). Probably a 100k initial investment.

Can't just do a business loan, either. Between the economic crash a few years ago, and recent divorce, I have no shame in admitting that my credit took a major hit the last 7 years.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

I'm still at least a year or more out, unless I can find an investor. 20-30k in kitchen equipment, probably another 10k in mods to the interior of a potential location. I'd like to have enough operating capital for at least 6 months also (lease, utilities, payroll, food cost). Probably a 100k initial investment.

Can't just do a business loan, either. Between the economic crash a few years ago, and recent divorce, I have no shame in admitting that my credit took a major hit the last 7 years.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Talk to Pundit.

2 extraneous sigs. Jesus christ. I have sigs turned off and I still have to see 2 from this guy.

SLO open that bish up! But seriously I would be interested to try said BBQ. Funny some of the best BBQ came when I was at a precision shooting match. Some lady pulls up in a truck full of foil trays and the chopped pork was unbelievable. Needless to say, laying on my stomach was an issue after that.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris I hope it's OK that I post this here. If not, let me know!

--------------------

Chevy's heart surgery was yesterday and it went very well! God was with him every step of the way! We would like to thank Dr. Del Nido and Dr Breitbart and the Children's Hospital in Boston for taking such good care of our Chevy! After the surgery we received some miraculous news that Chevy should be able to play any contact sport he would like to in the future! His wishes for a healthy heart came true! Thank u Jesus! I pray that he heals quickly to get past this pain of recovery. He will be in the hospital for 7 to 14 days here in Boston. But soon enough, Chevy will be completely healed and better than ever! Thank u all for your support and prayers!

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris I hope it's OK that I post this here. If not, let me know!

--------------------

Chevy's heart surgery was yesterday and it went very well! God was with him every step of the way! We would like to thank Dr. Del Nido and Dr Breitbart and the Children's Hospital in Boston for taking such good care of our Chevy! After the surgery we received some miraculous news that Chevy should be able to play any contact sport he would like to in the future! His wishes for a healthy heart came true! Thank u Jesus! I pray that he heals quickly to get past this pain of recovery. He will be in the hospital for 7 to 14 days here in Boston. But soon enough, Chevy will be completely healed and better than ever! Thank u all for your support and prayers!
It's all good, @PhillyGirl .

I meant to post this update a couple weeks ago.

On behalf of my friends, I'd like to thank all who donated. You guys (and girl) are truly AWESOME.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom