| FTBL Need some help finding a shirt

sk33tr

el jefe
as the title says, i need some help finding a shirt.

i have a shirt and hat from each of the sec and national championships since Coach Saban has been at Alabama.....except for 2009.

i have the hats for both the sec and national championship games and the shirt from the national championship game, but i never got an sec champions shirt.

i'm particularly looking for the "locker room" shirt that they gave to the players on the field after the game. there aren't too many pics out there of them wearing the shirts, if any, but i did find a pic of the shirt itself.....

2009_sec_shirt_zps4vv0zl6p.jpg

so if anyone can find one for me, i'd greatly appreciate it. i'm not too worried about size, but i'd prefer at least a medium or large. i won't be wearing it as it will be hung up on display with the others in my room.

thanks in advance.

RTR!!!

checked there numerous times, farthest back i can find is from 2012. they do show one, but it's out of stock.

i even looked on ebay and amazon, with no luck.

Last edited:
I googled "alabama 2009 SEC championship shirt" not in quotation marks and chose shopping and these were my first four hits:

upload_2016-1-19_21-45-29.jpegupload_2016-1-19_21-45-45.jpegupload_2016-1-19_21-45-58.jpegupload_2016-1-19_21-46-17.jpeg

All four link to ebay, prices less than $30. Good luck, not the exact one you want, but two have the score, one just the champs, and then one was the generic tee for the game.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom