| FTBL Are SEC games rigged?

That's hysterical. Someone has watched too many episodes of the Sopranos. Even if the mafia wanted to fix games, they would have a hard time making it happen. The FBI would be all over them. Plus if the mafia really wanted Bama to win, I guarantee that Hugh Freeze would have been visited by a couple of Italian men who would "encourage" him not to win against Saban. 😂😂😂

It’s no more hilarious than folks believing some of the government conspiracies, or that Trump is a force for virtue and morality.
Never heard anyone say that about Trump....there are millions that like his America First policy and keeping the US out of war, very damaging and disappointing to the Military Industrial Complex. If we were going by "force for virtue and morality", very few are electable. The good part has been no more mean tweets though, that's the one thing that's going to save our republic...

Never heard anyone say that about Trump....there are millions that like his America First policy and keeping the US out of war, very damaging and disappointing to the Military Industrial Complex. If we were going by "force for virtue and morality", very few are electable. The good part has been no more mean tweets though, that's the one thing that's going to save our republic...
Haven’t you heard? There was going to be a storm, and through an international network led by Trump, all child molesters and miscreants were going to be instantly brought to justice.

Actually I did read that/saw that on the net but never put any stock in it. But Trump virtue and morality, no sir. So really, what do you make of the "elite" being involved in pedophilia? Underground tunnels at Disney and the US Capitol etc? Conspiracy theory?

Actually I did read that/saw that on the net but never put any stock in it. But Trump virtue and morality, no sir. So really, what do you make of the "elite" being involved in pedophilia? Underground tunnels at Disney and the US Capitol etc? Conspiracy theory?

I think the elite are directly involved in that. Epstein is proof things along those lines easily exist. Child sexual assault widely exists in society all over the world, so hard to refute that isn't true.

Yep. Bama football... college football ...is righed. Always has been. Otherwise explain now a one of smaller states and state schools can attract the 2 greatest cosches snd so many great teams.

And beat them big ole Yankee schools over n over with all their money n stuff
Just not possible!!!!!!

Nfl?????? Best teams have best playrrs.
How is that fair?

Yep. Bama football... college football ...is righed. Always has been. Otherwise explain now a one of smaller states and state schools can attract the 2 greatest cosches snd so many great teams.

And beat them big ole Yankee schools over n over with all their money n stuff
Just not possible!!!!!!

Nfl?????? Best teams have best playrrs.
How is that fair?
Yep it all started back in 1926 :).

Back
Top Bottom