| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 ~ Week Four features seven ranked on ranked matchups. (Games begin Thursday night.)

ASU hanging with USC for now... down 24-21, in the 3rd... USC should win going away, easily... but 5 of the last 6 games on their schedule (ND, Utah, UW, Oregon, & UCLA) are all losable. Tough times ahead for them... And if they do somehow squander this one? Would be beyond embarrassing.
That last touchdown was just pitiful, two horrific missed tackles by the linebacker, and then the DB. They're gonna have to make a change for their coordinator position if they want to be a championship team.

That last touchdown was just pitiful, two horrific missed tackles by the linebacker, and then the DB. They're gonna have to make a change for their coordinator position if they want to be a championship team.

FWIW, He put in some back channel overtures to Golding while he was still at Bama… But I’m not sure he himself takes that side of the ball as seriously as he needs to, and not sure he ever will.

FWIW, He put in some back channel overtures to Golding while he was still at Bama… But I’m not sure he himself takes that side of the ball as seriously as he needs to, and not sure he ever will.
That's gonna have to be a top priority to him if he wants to take that program to the next level. He lost some big games while he was at Oklahoma due to it. That's gonna be even more important when they get to the Big ten, they're likely not gonna be able to just put up points like they have been, they need to tighten up defensively. And I don't know they had interest Golding( probably just forgot).

Edit - got that cool ass smacked!

This stuff goes on all over CFB every week, so not like it's limited to Colorado... but talking shit like this, then going out and getting drilled like that? Oregon could have named their score. Bad look for some of the Buffalo players... especially after the faux outrage they showed towards Rhule and Nebraska, when Rhule had a prayer circle on the Colorado midfield logo and invited the Buffalo players to join....

The whole video (which I admittedly didn't watch)...

Back
Top Bottom