| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 ~ Week Four features seven ranked on ranked matchups. (Games begin Thursday night.)

This is so sad and depressing.... They are on the verge of falling so far that no matter what they do the climb up is to far.
There's one team in the AP poll that has a loss but is ranked higher than Bama; LSU at #12. The other 11 teams are undefeated right now. I don't find this sad or depressing: it's a pretty logical poll.

...a logical poll that means absolutely nothing.

Looking at the schedule, I think we'll see few upset alerts this weekend. I'm more intrigued with
FSU- Clemson- Clemson got some issues, very similar to Alabama... but worse than Alabama. I think FSU easily beat Clemson.
Colorado- Oregon- This is good game to see where Colorado are talent wise and can they keep up. If they beat Oregon, then they have a shot to compete with everyone else on their schedule. Oregon is likely going to win this one.

ND- Ohio State- I just don't know. Both are very good team.

There's one team in the AP poll that has a loss but is ranked higher than Bama; LSU at #12. The other 11 teams are undefeated right now. I don't find this sad or depressing: it's a pretty logical poll.

...a logical poll that means absolutely nothing.
Didn't say it is not logical just sad to see a Bama teams play cause them to be that low. That is what was depressing. They have earned that low of a ranking by there play. Just sad to me.

That second TD pass from tamu's Johnson...What a dime!

Auburn's getting that ass whipped right now.

giphy.gif

In my green initiatives I just wanted to let you guys know I have a three meat lasagna in the oven. You do your tailgate.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom