| FTBL 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 Week 8: Top 25 teams begin play Friday night

Yep, awesome weekend of games for sure.

Meanwhile... Texas has finally gotten their egos inflated back to the massively high PSI readings of yesteryear... their fans and local media types think they are about to whip UGA. Maybe so, but I've seen this story from Texas a few too many times, and if it plays out like usual, UGA is going to bring them back down a notch or two tomorrow. It's a rare day that I can't find at least some level of rooting interest for one team over another... even if it's a lesser of two evils type deal, but I'm at a loss at who I want to win this matchup.

Week 8 Betting splits via
@BetMGM

Most Tickets
Texas -5
Purdue -28.5
Alabama -3

Most Handle
Texas -5
BYU -9.5
Alabama -3

Most Overs
Georgia-Texas 56.5
Oregon-Purdue 60.5
Oklahoma State 52.5

Most Unders
Alabama-Tennessee 57.5
East Carolina-Army 51.5

Duke is bulling FSU like a little brother. So far Duke has blocker a FG, Int. for a TD, cover a fumble turn into a TD. Now very first play Duke int. the ball again. Score was a FG. Dukes 17-3.

A TX loss gives Bama the tie-breaker over both teams.
Might matter if Bama improves dramatically.... Still hoping I turn out to be wrong and you are right but it is not trending in that direction. Hope tomorrow is the day where it turns around. Hope after tomorrows game I have to come on here and say I should never have doubted you.

Meanwhile... Texas has finally gotten their egos inflated back to the massively high PSI readings of yesteryear... their fans and local media types think they are about to whip UGA. Maybe so, but I've seen this story from Texas a few too many times, and if it plays out like usual, UGA is going to bring them back down a notch or two tomorrow. It's a rare day that I can't find at least some level of rooting interest for one team over another... even if it's a lesser of two evils type deal, but I'm at a loss at who I want to win this matchup.

I agree. I think Georgia is going to come out and not wait till the 3rd quarter to get started. I'm more and more finding myself only rooting for teams playing against Ohio State, Texas, and Auburn anymore.

Just like that Okie State v BYU game last night, this Michigan v Illinois game feels weird. Illinois, at home, as a FG underdog? I never like home dogs...but when it's this small of a line?

BYU kept it rolling last night. Their RB even out-rushed Ollie. Their schedule isn’t too tough the rest of the way, especially with Cam out at Utah. They’re lurking around for a playoff spot. Would be huge for that program.

Where the public is today
@BetMGM
on today's College Football Week 8 odds, per
@drew_o_dell
:

Most-Bet Teams (Spread Tickets)
Alabama
Texas
Miami

Most-Bet Teams (Spread Money)
Georgia
Miami