| FTBL NCAA Games Of The Week : Week One.

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
Howard@ Rutgers6:00 PMBIG10SHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Western Carolina@ 24: NC State7:00 PMACC NETWORKCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC
Lindenwood@ 22: Kansas8:00 PMESPN+Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City, KS
North Carolina@ Minnesota8:00 PMFOXHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
North Dakota State@ Colorado8:00 PMESPNFolsom Field, Boulder, CO
Coastal Carolina@ Jacksonville State8:00 PMCBSSNAmFirst Stadium, Jacksonville, AL
Eastern Illinois@ Illinois9:00 PMBIG10Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL), Champaign, IL
Sacramento State@ San José State10:00 PMtruTVCEFCU Stadium, San Jose, CA

Like Quote

UNC offense looked pathetic in the post-Maye era. Neither QB got anything going. I think they tallied 105 yards passing.

Colorado put up some big offensive numbers again, just like game 1 last season. But against ND State, who isn’t the team they used to be. Hunter continues to impress me. If nothing else, you have to be impressed with his energy and ability to play so many snaps on both sides of the ball. And at the positions that log the most miles during a game.

UNC offense looked pathetic in the post-Maye era. Neither QB got anything going. I think they tallied 105 yards passing.

Colorado put up some big offensive numbers again, just like game 1 last season. But against ND State, who isn’t the team they used to be. Hunter continues to impress me. If nothing else, you have to be impressed with his energy and ability to play so many snaps on both sides of the ball. And at the positions that log the most miles during a game.
And Sanders at QB. Guy looks real time..

It’s time to do something about the brutal beat down weekends..if a team is winning be 50 in the first half, the starters should be forced out of the games, at halftime.. Only 2nd string and below should be in there in the 2nd half..

Back
Top Bottom